Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shalach Monos Themes
Esther

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Shalach Monos Themes

I'm trying to think of good theme for my shalach monos this year. I like to give friends, co-workers.... Any good ideas?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Shalach Monos Themes

Sure, cheap.

Esther

Dating Maven

Send Message

Yes, I don't want to spend much and I just want to add that it can't be too artsy or difficult to assemble...Come on everyone...I need ideas!

Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message

Hm, I'm not that super creative type but I will tell you what I did last year. Breakfast themes are cute. I got a cute mug, put in a packet of hot chocolate, I baked up some cinnamon buns which were a big hit, and then I added some marshmallows to go with the hot chocolate. The key though as in everything is the wrapping. I wrapped it in a cute cellophane and then some ribbon. I dropped them off early in the morning and I was done! Also, a cute mug really makes a difference. Keep us posted of other ideas and what was a hit and what was okay..thanks!

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 18, 2013, 9:33 AM

you can do an ice cream kit.

1.small ice cream tub
2. tubes of sprinkles
3. either cones or syrup

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 5, 2014, 9:16 AM

Wow! Great Ideas!

bookworm

Dater

Send Message
on: March 5, 2014, 11:20 AM

What about the theme of Invei Hagefen, including grape flavor themes- also the Bracha of Borei Pri Hagefen is a segulah for shidduchim.

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 5, 2014, 2:28 PM

Never heard of that one! Sounds like a great thing to send Shadchanim as a friendly reminder 😛

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 11, 2014, 10:11 AM

I am doing a pirate theme this year: can of beer, clementine (to prevent scurvy), gelt, and chips ahoy in treasure boxes from Oriental Trading. They are a little pricey and I need to be able to set aside enough for matanos l'evyonim, so I'm only giving the themed ones to my closest friends. For everyone else I'm doing gelt, granola bar, Joyva sesame crunch, nuts, and raisins on colored plastic plates covered with plastic wrap.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.09 seconds.