Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Bedikas Chametz Thoughts
Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Post Bedikas Chametz Thoughts
on: March 24, 2013, 9:41 PM

Every year I have this thought after Bedikas Chometz I'm wondering if you all agree. Don't we spend too much time cleaning the wrong things??? In my house we split up the house with all of my siblings. I am the only one who found chometz three pretzels in the car, plus quite a bit of chometz in the car seat. Why are we so careful cleaning our bedrooms which most likely has hardly any chometz and we don't spend enough time time on the car? Why do we spend so much time cleaning every crumb in the corner of every room when we aren't careful that their is nothing on the pots which if it has something is most likely chometz. We need to spend more time in the kitchen and dining room then in the other rooms!!! Hopefully someone will see this next year before they start cleaning. What does everyone think is my family the only one who seems to be doing it wrong?

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Post Bedikas Chametz Thoughts
on: March 24, 2013, 10:09 PM

I personally eat in my bedroom all the time so I definitely need to spend some time cleaning that, so it definitely looks like it is different in families.

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: March 24, 2013, 10:12 PM

Btw regarding the pots:if you sell them for pesach they don't hafta be cleaned, that could explain why people don't spend time on that.

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: March 24, 2013, 11:38 PM

Hmmm, we always spend the most time cleaning the places that potentially have the most chometz. My question though is why we spend so much time doing bedeikas chometz when everything has been cleaned already. Is it merely a formality?

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: March 25, 2013, 12:23 PM

It's double checking, there are lots of stories of people finding things by bedika

mrswannabe

Dater

Send Message
on: April 14, 2014, 12:05 AM

I found tons of Chometz tonight under the dishwasher!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.094 seconds.