Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Money Doesnt Matter - Amazing Video
pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Money Doesnt Matter - Amazing Video
on: October 3, 2013, 9:50 PM

Do you think this is the right Hashkafa...or not??

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Money Doesnt Matter - Amazing Video
on: October 3, 2013, 10:54 PM

very interesting! thanx for sharing!! something to think about!

sarala

Dater

Send Message
on: October 4, 2013, 3:28 AM

Well it would only be true if your job is your life.

Which, could I venture to say, shouldn't be true for a Torah Jew who can work his whole life doing s/t he doesn't like (b/c that is what he determined is his proper hishtadlus)- yet has a very high quality of life.

(Don't get me wrong; I'm a career coach and the first thing I say is that it should be something you will enjoy. And (even b4 watching this video lol) I sometimes ask girls what their ideal job would be if there would be no college to go through and they would be making the same amount of money regardless.........)

s.

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 6, 2013, 10:44 AM

this is such a hard topic... 🙁
someone told me you should do something you like, not that you love...because obviously you will be spending a lot of time in it, so you should not be suffering all day needlessly...but on the other hand what you DO has nothing to do with who you ARE and how you should BE. and every job will have the aspects that are hard. i am in a job right now that i really hate 🙁
its sooo hard and mostly i feel guilty b/c i know i am lucky to have it, etc. and that i can have a life outside of it. but its just really hard...just venting!!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.038 seconds.