Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking for job ideas
growing

Dater

Send Message
Post Looking for job ideas
on: July 21, 2013, 3:35 PM

I'm looking for ideas of a profession to go into that we'll allow me to be a stay at home mom ie. work from home at my own hours. Any Ideas?

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Looking for job ideas
on: July 21, 2013, 10:48 PM

ya.......... marry a rich guy! 😉

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 22, 2013, 10:17 AM

Have rich parents and marry the heir to the monarchy. It worked for Kate Middleton.

growing

Dater

Send Message
on: July 22, 2013, 10:51 AM

uch you guys sound like those greedy boys 😡

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 22, 2013, 11:56 PM

i believe our point is that there is no real good answer for a "profession" that allows you to work from home...

If you are talented enough to start your own business, then you can work from anywhere. For instance if you are good with graphics design and can make your own company then you could work from home. But usually most professions unless you work for yourself require working out of the house unfortunately...

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 23, 2013, 9:31 PM

growing, i do have a few ideas for you, and tho some aren't necessarily professions, they are things you could look into:

a) medical billing/coding- many times you are able to do this at home, i've looked into many options in the past, but truthfully, it's quite a boring job, as far as i hear. but that would be up to you.

b) why don't you sell things out of your home? robes? baby items? shells? jewelry? like have some kind of store in your basement. i don't know in where you live, but you'd have to see what ur best options are regarding the needs/wants of your community.

c) a babysitting group/playgroup in your house (this way, when ur married and have kids, your kids will have little buddies and that's a healthy start for them, so its a plus for both of you)

d) i know many make up artists who work out of their houses, and a nail artist who works out of her house, and many many hair stylists who work from their houses

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 29, 2013, 12:44 AM

You could become a therapist/psychologist. Pay is good and you could make house visits or your own office instead of having to follow an agency's work hours.

justdoit

Dater

Send Message
on: April 15, 2016, 12:22 AM

I am planning on becoming a psychologist partly for the stay at home- consistent income and flexible hours and because I like helping people.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.