Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would you do?
daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post What would you do?
on: July 17, 2014, 10:31 AM

Do you think it would be weird if I called a shadchen about pursuing a guy I went out with in the past ( it was like 2 yrs ago) But I recently saw his profile and thought hey this might be worth looking into! I just don't want to seem desperate for putting myself out there with calling the shadchen, usually it would be the guy to do it and all.. Would you do it if you were in my situation?

Thanks in advance!!!

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: What would you do?
on: July 17, 2014, 11:05 AM

No, def not weird!!! The worst that can happen is that he'll say no...

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 17, 2014, 11:54 AM

Very true @bibliophile0e02 thanks for your input!

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 17, 2014, 3:28 PM

Did you both say no when you last went out? I think it depends how you bring this up with the shadchan. Of course you should mention it to the shadchan that you are interested. Ask if he would be willing to give it a second try. It can't hurt.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 17, 2014, 8:06 PM

@ 2funny. So I don't remember exactly what happened. it was 2 yrs ago. I do remember I got sick and never called her, she called me and asked what I thought- and I said I wasn't interested. I didn't get to hear what he said. I forgot exactly why I said no at the time but didn't think it was worth giving it a shot and didn't feel anything. But like I said, it was 2 yrs ago, so things could change...

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 18, 2014, 3:18 PM

I hear what you're saying. Being sick at the time is a pretty valid excuse for not being able to give a thought about the guy/shidduch. Now you're able to think clearly about the possibility and that there might be a chance. Also, if you dont remember why you said no then it might be something that isnt such a big deal to you now. And as you said, things could change after 2 years...

Give it a try. Hatzlachah! 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.