Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does this mean???
dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post What does this mean???

what would you think if a guy would tell you on a 3rd date that "when you have kids your life is over!" and then he says it again on the next date when it comes up in a conversation....is it merely immaturity? is he trying to be cute? is it a normal"guy" thing to say?? not sure what to think...maybe im overreacting.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: What does this mean???

Why don't you ask him what he means.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

its over already for a while. i was young and dumb when i was dating him and i was scared to keep asking questions...but i still wonder what a guy could mean when he says that on date...

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message

Well, we can't answer that, because our reaction would be after asking him what he means, and since we didn't ask him, we can't react.

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message

I definitely heard boys say that before. I think you should definitely ask him what he means. However I wouldn't be surprised if it's just an expression and doesn't mean much.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

its over already for a while. i was young and dumb when i was dating him and i was scared to keep asking questions...but i still wonder what a guy could mean when he says that on date...

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message

Its immature! Its one thing to say that to a his guy friends but its not so ok to say that to a girl on a date who he obviously likes.... I wud be like " so your telling me that I could potentially be the girl to end ur life" and see what he would say to that!

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message

Or, or, or, you could say "what do you mean by that?"

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message

Cmon faigy take it easy.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

feigy you are right! i wish i could have asked because it still bothers me months later. he also said "he likes his life right now (as a single guy in yeshiva) and he doesn't want it to be over"...im dead serious! he said this to me on a third date! but feigy you are 100 percent right. i have regrets now that i didnt ask. i just freaked out and ran.

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message

I feel like if a guy says such a thing, "he likes his life right now (as a single guy in yeshiva) and he doesn't want it to be over," he has no business dating. Ok, obviously someone in his life wants him to grow up and get married and he'll thank them later (after he meets the love of his life and realizes what he was missing), but a guy should never say that to a girl on a date. Thing is, guys say a lot of things to girls that they shouldn't. Eventually they all grow up, but if this happens to you, you have to understand that he's going to be immature for awhile before he grows up, so does that attitude work for you?

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

i thought it was immature and plain not smart. i just want to know if any other guy said something similar to one of you girls or if this is a super dumb thing to say. even if hes being honest.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.085 seconds.