Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Totally Burnt Out
just pray

Dater

Send Message
Post Totally Burnt Out
on: September 22, 2014, 8:59 PM

Did you ever feel like totally burnt out of dating, like whenever you think of dating you get an ichy feeling in your stomach? And then you start thinking well maybe I'll be ok never getting married?! What's so great about marriage anyway?
Anyone else ever feel that way?

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Totally Burnt Out
on: September 23, 2014, 10:42 AM

Yes!! Definitely. All the time. I feel like I'm all out of options and that I've given up so many times. It is really hard this process. It's totally normal and I know a lot of my friends think exactly the same way. So we are not alone. I'm not sure if I'd ever be ok thinking C"V I'd never get married, so I might as well be content and happy and forget about it. I wish I could, maybe it would make things a lot easier, ie- LIVING YOUR LIFE AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT IT EVERYDAY!!!

just pray

Dater

Send Message
on: September 29, 2014, 11:51 PM

Thanks for the words of comfort. Even if you don't have any specific words of comfort it helps knowing that I'm not the only one.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 30, 2014, 8:09 PM

no prob!

gold

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 19, 2014, 2:23 PM

I totally relate. My friend once mentioned to me: until youre married, you really dont know what marriage is and you wont know until you are married. Therefore, right now we may think 'oh whats so great about marriage'-we havent experienced it yet but once you do - you will see. (I would therefore venture to say that someone who is dating second time around (after divorce/being widowed) its prob much harder bec they know what they r missing). Anyways hang in there and live your life-do great things, have fun and i"yh he will come around very soon!

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 20, 2014, 12:16 AM

yup ttly sick of it!
enough of meeting people shadchanim or people asking your whole life story or sending resume after resume out
definitely humbling and uncomfortable

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.066 seconds.