Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: $$$ Tippping ???
Miriam

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post $$$ Tippping ???

Hi,
Don't know if I'm in the right section,but
It has happened that the boy has asked me for help with the tip.
is he testing me? What am i supposed to answer more or less? I thought we should not be involved at all?
does anyone have a "tip" for me(so sorry abt the pun but just had to)

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: $$$ Tippping ???

The problem with having detailed rules governing all contact is that nobody knows what the rules are. And that it is ridiculous.

There is only one rule of dating: Be a normal person. So every time he does something, you should evaluate it under that metric. (I'm going to start a topic about this.)

Normal people ask the person they are eating with to help them calculate a tip. So it's fine.

Princess-
Lea

Dating Pro

Send Message

Some of us are hopeless at math. If he asked you for help, that's fine. It actually shows how secure he is that he didn't have to be all "alpha male."

Miriam

Dating Maven

Send Message

to faigy123
im glad that you decided what the "metric " of normal is.
Normal people ask the person they are eating with to help them calculate a tip. So it's fine.

I though my father was normal that whenever we eat out he gets the bill and doesn't ask a/o abt the the tip including my mother. So i guess he is not normal??
sorry to be so harsh but "normal" is just what you are used to and that's EXACTLY why i posted this cuz i want to see what other people call Normal
p.s.- I saw your earth shattering dating advice and will respond to that later

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message

lol yeh everyone has a different idea of what's NORMAL!! there's no book of rules. i persoanlly think its odd but it also depends what number date it was. most guys dont show the girl the bill and just pay it without making a big deal. but dont know if i would freak out over it. maybe he was just trying to be really casual and chillaxed!

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message

I think feigy123 was just saying that you're reading too much into this. I highly doubt it was a test; it was a typical, common, regular, ordinary thing to do.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.053 seconds.