Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Redate?
Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Redate?
on: October 1, 2013, 8:55 PM

I went out with a really good guy. We went out a few times & then he said NO. a few weeks later I hear that the reason he said no was cuz he thut I wasnt intested but I said yes for another date...cuz there was potential...but conversation didnt flow great. So my q is if hes really intresed shud I go out w him again????????? Shud I even bother to.figure out what the confusion was alll abt

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Redate?
on: October 1, 2013, 9:09 PM

What's holding you back? If there isn't anything legit, I'd say give it another chance. What do you have to lose aside from a few hours of your time?

From the small amount of info you gave here, it seems that your reason for a yes is "there was potential" and a reason for a no is "but conversation didn't flow." Conversation not flowing could be for various reasons. I'd say if this is all you're worried about, give it another go.

As always, don't use this forum as a substitute for consulting with someone who knows you and can understand the situation...

Hatzlacha!

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 9, 2013, 1:00 AM

I don't know...if he said no because he thought you weren't interested even though you said yes, it sounds like he's the type to play mind games and obsess. I would say no because he acted based on what he imagined you thought and disregarded what you actually said. It doesn't sound respectful to me.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 9, 2013, 7:43 AM

I completely agree bibliophil-e02. It definitely sounds immature on his part only saying no bec he thought you said no. If a guy's interested then be upfront a say it, regardless of what you think the other person would say. People wouldn't be married if that were the case. IF anything, he was shy, he culdve said to the shadchen to ask you first what you thought of the date.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.065 seconds.