Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Re-dating"
market

Dater

Send Message
Post "Re-dating"
on: July 25, 2013, 11:53 PM

So I went out with a guy a little while ago. It just wasn't going anywhere so we were done.
A shadchan calls to redt it saying that the boy wants to give it another try. What should I do?? Go out again? Or no, reasoning that you gave it a shot already and there's no need to do it again?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: "Re-dating"
on: July 26, 2013, 12:52 AM

Neither.

If you are willing to go out with him again, then do. If not, not. The fact that you once decided not should have no impact

Avigail

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 26, 2013, 11:03 AM

Quote from feigy123 on July 26, 2013, 12:52 AM
Neither.

If you are willing to go out with him again, then do. If not, not. The fact that you once decided not should have no impact

Well if she decided no once, it will likely be a no again.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 26, 2013, 11:31 AM

Yes, but not necessarily. He changed his mind, didn't he?

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 28, 2013, 1:21 PM

I would say it depends what you mean by the the first time "it just wasn't going anywhere"... if that is just you being nice and saying that you really were not interested in him, then I dont see the point in trying again, but it more sounds to me like you thought it went well the first time just the chemistry wasn't there to really feel that you were going to marry him, then I say give it another shot, often times chemistry can develop.

2funny

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 29, 2013, 12:01 AM

I would say to try again. People change over time and sometimes their priorities too.

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 30, 2013, 3:19 PM

i know a bunch of couples who went out, ended it, and then went out again a couple of weeks/months later. 3 of them married the guy the second time. some didn't...but definitely give it another shot! no pressure 🙂

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: August 1, 2013, 2:05 PM

I tried again with a guy that I went out with, it was a good few years past. So I forgot what it was and thought maybe I'd change my mind. He did end up being interested, I still didn't feel anything. However, people change, if there was anything you liked and think there may be potential, why not give it a shot. You never know!

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 27, 2013, 3:59 AM

How long did you date him before? Which one of you ended it, and why? How long ago was this?

I would say it is worth another try.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.091 seconds.