Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many dates?
ek12

Dater

Send Message
Post How many dates?
on: November 19, 2013, 5:12 PM

Everyone's always talking here how it's normal not to date so often. So out of curiosity how often DO you date? Feel free to ignore this thread if you don't want to answer...I'm just trying to see if I'm in the so called "normal" range. And yes, I know it doesn't matter how many/often...the right one at the right time...blah blah 🙂

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: How many dates?
on: November 19, 2013, 7:14 PM

8 boys over the course of abt 3 or 3 1/2 yrs

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 19, 2013, 7:14 PM

but ur right, i don't think there is rlly a "normal" range- it's diff for everyone.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 20, 2013, 12:31 AM

Two boys over the course of 1 1/2 years for me.

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 20, 2013, 8:13 AM

6 months at the beginning without a single boy, but then 2 boys within 2 months (and the sad part is I'm concidering that good).

ME

Dater

Send Message
on: November 20, 2013, 12:02 PM

6 guys in about a year and a half... It was pretty 3 guys over one year and then recently it was all of the sudden 3 guys within 3 months...

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 20, 2013, 4:51 PM

10 guys within 3yrs...but they all tend to come at once...

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 20, 2013, 6:13 PM

I would looooove to take this poll with boys and compare! Can anyone ask their brothers?!? I'm so curious!

itpy

Dater

Send Message
on: November 23, 2013, 6:30 PM

16 boys in two years but like we say - " when it rains it pours" sometimes would go a few months with no dates and then date a few guys very close in time! And all we need is the one right one iyh:)

itpy

Dater

Send Message
on: November 23, 2013, 6:35 PM

What would u girls consider normal?? ek12? 😀 😀

ek12

Dater

Send Message
on: November 24, 2013, 12:40 AM

Quote from itpy on November 23, 2013, 6:35 PM
What would u girls consider normal?? ek12? 😀 😀

lol itpy. i think like 10 a year is normal but what do i know 😀

Debbs

Dater

Send Message
on: November 27, 2013, 11:36 PM

i dont think anyone can even try competing here....ONE boy in FOUR years.....now tell me, would you despair or not????

imyirtzeha-
shembyu

Dater

Send Message
on: November 27, 2013, 11:45 PM

Oy Debbs! take a big hug through the screen.
This chanukah should be a time of special nisim and yehuos for you and all of klal yisroel!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 28, 2013, 10:08 AM

if it's of any help to anyone...i heard a speech this yr by a rlly amazing lady and in the speech she said:
Al pi halacha, women light two Shabbos licht on Friday night. Those two candles are symbolic of a couple- a husband and wife. On Chanukah, we light a shamash and eight other candles- symbolic of a mother and her children.Therefore, Shabbos Chanukah is a very important and powerful time for us single girls to Daven. As we stand between the Shabbos licht and Chanukah candles, we should daven that b'ezrat Hashem we should very soon find our zivug hagun, become that couple that spreads light unto others, and bear children who, as well, will shine with the glowing light of Torah and yiddishkeit, and spread that light unto others, unto the world. Try to remember this when you are standing between all those holy candles! if you are part of a tehillim group or something of the sort, for shidduchim, say the tehillim then! daven!!!

gold

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 28, 2013, 12:11 PM

So nice! thanks for sharing!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 28, 2013, 7:59 PM

btw, i dunno why i didn't say who i heard it from- i heard it from Amit Yaghoubi. she's rlly amazing!

eyeroller9-

Dater

Send Message
on: December 18, 2013, 6:15 PM

4 years, 26 guys

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 18, 2013, 11:35 PM

well i would say that literally every yr id diff...the first 2 yrs home from sem not one!!! then since then some 4-6 while other just 2-3....and yes usually it was a 2 or 3 in a row...though i did have more yeses than i went out with cuz we found out some real issues...
i have a frnd who got married at 24 to her 4th boy though she started young! so go figure,...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.122 seconds.