Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Friday and Motz. Shab
Avigail

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Friday and Motz. Shab

Is it " ok" NOT to date on friday and motzei shabbos?
What i mean is that i feel bad, like walking out on my family while they are so busy getting ready for shabbos(I am the oldest and my mother really relies on me). We all know that I am doing what i'm supposed to do but still.....
Also Motzai shabbos is my really only free time to do stuff, hang out with friends, just be around my family make pizza bagels and listen to music and go online(thanx inshidduchim.com).
I think overall I'm a bit burnt out(even though just kind of started) cuz dated a bunch at those times and it was all a waste of time so really want to arrange NO dates on the " weekend" so could just relax.....
is it wrong to cut out those days from dating???

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Friday and Motz. Shab

Seems a bit petty to me. Especially if you consider that the guy might be able to get away without missing seder by scheduling for motzaei shabbos

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message

Friday makes sense, but motzai shabbos is the biggest night for it... guess you could just stay up late to listen to music and go online...

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message

same here. i think you can say no to friday dates, but motzei shbbs usually makes sense for they boy. altho i will say that i HATE dating motzei shabbos! especially cuz my hair is gross from shbbs lol

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message

You could redo your hair after shabbos, you know.

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 10, 2013, 2:39 AM

we gotta do our best. be happy you have a date and GO OUT.... a guy does not like hearing " sorry she is unavailable then." and just btw.... if Avigail is looking for a guy learning, that is the only time the guy doesnt have seder....

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 10, 2013, 4:24 AM

Thanks feigy for the suggestion 🙂

Done w-
Shidduchim

Dater

Send Message
on: February 10, 2013, 5:42 PM

Def. don't like motzai shab. but like e/o says not really our choice and fri. isnt so bad cuz then u r ready for shabbos kind of like early. Im sure you can figure something out.
I heard and this sounds pretty common that you get two dates in on a weekend like thrusday night and again motzai . Now that is ok cuz its not too spaced and not too close, so prob wont mind a motazi then???????????????

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.162 seconds.