Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eating out..
Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Eating out..

When is it normal to eat out with a boy? Do out of town boys bring girls out to eat for the first or second date or is it only an in town thing? I was really wondering..thanks!

meant2be

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Eating out..

I think it depends on the guy- some guys will give options to the girl and ask her what does she want to do: eat, coffee house/lounge or something else, like bowling, boomers. Other guys always take girls to a lounge or for coffee for a first or second date and then 3rd date is restaurant. On a first date I have: went to eat, lounge, boomers-mini golf, D&B, and to coffee shops. I am from out of town, and I have dated in my town and away, and guys that flew in to date me almost always we went out to eat for the 1st and 2nd.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

for in town (new york lol) the regular yeshiva thing is to go to a lounge/coffee for first date and then for second either another lounge or out to eat/dessert....

meant2be

Dater

Send Message

I dont no about anyone else, but personally I HATE lounges and coffee shops! a second date lounge is ok since u already "broke the ice" and feel more comfortable but from my experience with 1st dates at lounges, the conversation is kind of stiff and forced and not all that enjoyable.
anyone else feel this way about lounges?

Sari

Dating Maven

Send Message

Definitely agree! I thought I was the only one that felt that way 🙂

Smile91

Dater

Send Message
on: February 12, 2013, 9:32 PM

Me too, my least "stiff and forced" conversations on a first date were when we went for a walk in park, much better than sitting in hotel lobby.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.