Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dating a guy for the second time
itpy

Dater

Send Message
Post Dating a guy for the second time
on: May 20, 2014, 7:21 PM

hey! what do u guys have to say on dating a guy second round- meaning we went out awhile ago and now he wants to try it again. Any personal experineces, advice, tips or suggestions for dating second round?? thanks!!

Cherry

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Dating a guy for the second time
on: May 21, 2014, 7:44 PM

I wouldn't... It's best to show that you'll only be a guys first choice not his second...It looks desperate.

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 21, 2014, 10:23 PM

I don' t agree! sometimes ppl say no for invalid reasons or u change. think of the reason why u said no and if its something that doesn't bother u anymore give it a try!!! I think its fine to give it a second try as long as u BOTH know its just a try and not saying it will forsure work. I say give it a try!!! good luck!!!

musicalsea-
rch

Dater

Send Message
on: May 22, 2014, 9:32 AM

I also disagree. I have a friend who had said no the first time around and it was a really hard decision. Saying yes to going out again was even harder cuz she felt that she would go through from whatever it was that made her say no the first time around.
She told me the only reason why she went out again is cuz she knew that she would regret saying no to a chance at finding her bashert and she would never be able to live with that. She said she'd give him at least three dates (if he said yes) and she'd decide then if they would go on.
Boy, is she glad she did- B"H, they got engaged last week and they couldn't be happier!

Hatzlach!

chappy613

Dater

Send Message
on: May 22, 2014, 4:46 PM

I think sometime what wasn't right before could be right now if one or both of the people have changed. Things look different and are different from different places in life. Just because it wasn't right before doesn't mean it isn't right now. That being said if there was a glaringly large thing that you have no reason to believe would be different now from either point of view then it's not worth it. Saying yes to something that was a no doesn't make it a second choice it just means things might be different now.

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2014, 11:21 PM

well i know a fEW girls that dated again and they ended up marrying the boy
sometimes the timing is wrong
it also depends why it didnt go the 1st time
sometimes it was something minor, not so important to say no to and someone realized after dating others
how the original date was really right!

Britni W

Dater

Send Message
on: September 19, 2014, 5:49 PM

I think it really depends on why it didn't work the first time. In general, people don't change on the big things, so unless it was a small issue, in which case maybe it would be worth trying again. But if it was a big issue, then I see no point in trying again.

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 28, 2014, 9:26 PM

Would u say yes to retry if ur.conversation didnt.flow? everything else was pretty much good...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.