Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Crazy Story..what would you do?
happy gal

Dater

Send Message
Post Crazy Story..what would you do?
on: July 6, 2013, 4:10 PM

Okay so here I go. This story happened to my friend and I flipped out when she told me. She thought that it was totally normal..and so we agreed to post it and see who wins. She was going out on date number three. She traveled to the boy and he planned a nice afternoon together. The first stop was to an ice cream story to pick up something for the way. He asked her what she wanted as they were approaching the store. Because he was in his hometown and she knows people all over he parked on the side of the store in an inconspicuous area. She told him which flavor she wanted and he said he would be right back. As he was in the ice cream store a heavy rain began to fall. As my friend put it "it began to pour buckets". She, as the individual unique person that she is thought to herself, "hm, he was considerate enough to leave the keys in the ignition in order for me to sit in a cool air conditioned car, the least I could do is pull the car up for him so that he should not get wet. She thought about it for a minute and then decided that even if may be a little awkward that would be the right thing to do. She confidently jumped over to his seat and pulled the car up to the front of the store. Well, he walks out of the store and starts walking toward his car..then looks slightly confused and then finds her back in the passengers seat yet the car in a different spot. Of course by the time their ice creams were ready the rain had completely stopped. He got into the car and said hey you wanna drive? The rest of the date he seemed to be joking about her driving and asking her if she wanted to take over. And now, I will reserve my opinion because I want to hear from all of you. What would you do?

s.

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Crazy Story..what would you do?
on: July 6, 2013, 4:29 PM

haha..! but what do you mean "what would you do?"
as in.."would you get in his seat and just drive his car without telling/asking him on a third date?" b/c then- no way! i would never do that-(don't you have to be on their insurance or something? what if you crash it or something..and in general i would just not feel comfortable doing that)
but your friend is really funny!! she has guts! i guess it was nice of her but omg..i could just imagine his confused face lolol like "didnt i park somewhere else...?" but she meant well, so yeah.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 7, 2013, 6:54 AM

Definitely not drive their car. Unless they specifically gave permission or requested at some point.

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: July 7, 2013, 11:03 AM

I don't think you should ever drive anyone's car without their permission. Seems a dangerous thing to do.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 7, 2013, 11:25 AM

I agree with everyone else.. Your friend is really brave and she had good intentions- I still think it would be better that he would get wet rather than her drive someone else's car who she's just getting to know- besides let say the opposite were to happen and he didn't find it funny that she took matters in her hand and drove his car. Maybe it would've ruined the shiddach even. It was a third date not many many dates.

gold

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 8:16 PM

Depends on the guy -if he would appreciate it (not so much appreciate the nice gesture, but more so appreciate that daring personality), then go for it. But i would still be hesitant...glad he found it amusing.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.