Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bowling
Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Bowling

So I always wondered about this and now I have an opportunity to hear what you all think. Is it a Tzinious thing to do with a guy? I think the whole shoe thing can also be very awkward. And then to bend down and roll the ball down the isle? Doesn't sound so nice looking or at least the way I get that ball down the isle..it ends up in the same place no matter what I do anyway..the gutter! Anyway, you get the idea..let me know! Thanks

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Bowling

yes verrry awkward!! mini golf is way awkward to...bending over to get a good shot...oy i wish guys didnt take us these places...but truth is its hard for them to come up with something original and exciting for every date. but definitley no more mini golf for me. was sooooo dumb!!!

Liba

Dater

Send Message
on: February 27, 2013, 9:59 PM

I agree

waiting

Dater

Send Message
on: February 27, 2013, 10:21 PM

That's funny I went bowling on a date a few times and never thought twice about it.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 27, 2013, 11:30 PM

A boy once took me bowling. I was pretty uncomfortable, at least half because I was so bad at it. In retrospect, I probably should have just told him I didn't want to when he asked if it was ok to do that.

cool nerd

Dater

Send Message
on: February 27, 2013, 11:45 PM

If you don't tell them, they have no way of knowing that you are uncomfortable with it if you don't tell them. Communication is really important when it comes to dating and relationships.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: March 3, 2013, 7:10 PM

Just say you don't want to. that's what I would do. I prefer miniature golf. Is it Tzniuous to ask him to do miniature golf instead?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.108 seconds.