Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Long Drives
feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Long Drives
on: June 18, 2013, 1:34 AM

Does this bother you? You get in the car, and the boy has picked a place that will take like an hour to get to, and you sit in traffic forever, or just drive forever. I hate sitting in cars forever.

Do you agree?

cool nerd

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Long Drives
on: June 18, 2013, 10:37 AM

It only bothers me if the boy is a bad (or wild) driver. But that's just me.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: June 18, 2013, 11:10 AM

It depends if I like the boy. If I enjoy being with him then I'll enjoy it wherever we are.

Forever is a long time though. I don't know if I'd enjoy sitting in a car forever. One wants to get places eventually.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 18, 2013, 1:06 PM

I definitely can agree. I am happy when the guy chooses a place near by. Half an hr or more I definitely would prefer not. Unless it was serious and I really liked him at that point, then hopefully it wouldn't matter than to me!

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: June 18, 2013, 11:44 PM

If I'm enjoying myself on the date, it doesn't matter whether we're sitting in the car or somewhere else. Unless he hasn't mastered the skill of talking and driving at the same time.

moori

Dater

Send Message
on: June 20, 2013, 12:00 AM

for a first date or 2, no long drives. but once the two of you are comfortable, who cares if it's driving around in a car or sitting in a lobby swirling a straw around ice cubes?

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 7, 2013, 3:55 PM

I hate long drives especially in the summer, it gets way too hot and uncomfortable sitting in the car for so long especially when I am wearing a nice shabbos outfit... if it was a later date that was more casual dress and I wasn't all dressed up for then I wouldnt mind it as much

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.074 seconds.