Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Almost there
happy

Dater

Send Message
Post Almost there
on: August 25, 2013, 11:03 PM

I've dated this guy 9 times now. I feel like i'm ready, but i'm not sure what I should l feeling or what he is feeling....I don't see stars- whatever that means! I feel like i'm pretty comfortable, but he still won't look at me in the eye. do you think that means he isn't ready? do you think he is just not used to looking at girls? should I be spkng to a professional abt this?

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Almost there
on: August 26, 2013, 12:45 AM

He's not looking at you in the face? Hmm. I don't know what kind of circle you are coming from, but maybe you should speak to your shadchan.

shaynapuni-
m

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: August 26, 2013, 12:55 AM

happy - as much as we love giving each other advice on this site, I think this is something that should really be spoken out in person with someone you are close with. Much is "lost in translation" over type words over the internet, so I strongly advise you to talk it out with someone. This question is complex and I dont think I or anyone else here, should feel they could do you true justice with trying to answer whether you are ready to marry someone based on a few line question you posed.

That being said, I hope you find your answer soon! And wish you all the very best!! 😀 🙂

🙂 🙂 🙂

PurplePrin-
cess

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: August 26, 2013, 1:28 PM

Just wanted to offer one thing: you won't necessarily be seeing stars. That's just in books or movies or dramatic friends' lives. In reality, the stars only happen once you know someone a lot better. Especially after marriage.

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: August 29, 2013, 10:58 PM

dont ask advice from a bunch of single girls online - you should definitely speak to someone who deals with shidduchim - maybe a shadchan/ dating coach/ rebetzin of your shul?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.08 seconds.