Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: YOU ARE BEING CARED FOR!
heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post YOU ARE BEING CARED FOR!
on: February 25, 2013, 10:34 PM

Just something to think about:

Many times we think no body cares and no body thinks of me. We all have these feelings. Some more than others...BUT something impt. to keep in mind is that so many couples, shadchanim, friend of family's are thinking about us and care for us!! Many times we think we dont hear from anyone but how do you know that they did not just fwd your resume or they pushed a shidduch for you spending 10+ hours on a phone and than was told a "no" for a dumb reason!! or how about when they try millions of times than the guy gets engaged...

just food for thought!

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: YOU ARE BEING CARED FOR!
on: February 25, 2013, 10:44 PM

SO true! the amount of trying and calling that goes on is staggering

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 26, 2013, 4:31 PM

😀

LuvAhuva

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 26, 2013, 8:40 PM

hmmm. sometimes i feel absolutely sure that no one even cares that i exhist and i'd be more wanted as an insect then "another girl who needs a shidduch"... but then i remind myself that hashem is the only One who needs to care..

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: February 27, 2013, 6:18 PM

agreed feel the same way i feel people always say i have somthing in mind and thn i never here of enything coming up but as long as u no hashm runs the world its gud someone does care!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 28, 2013, 7:49 PM

i'd rather people tell me they are thinking of me or will try to do something instead of doing something without your knowledge cuz that makes u feel cared for.
i also prefer pp who tell me they have me in mind then those who have sons in yeshiva and may have frnds who may be appropriate for me and mind you NEVER ask me what im looking for or tell me they have me in mind... even though i redt her shidduchim for her son..

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.