Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Past Dates
miss right

Dater

Send Message
Post Past Dates
on: March 19, 2013, 9:19 PM

What's the rules with discussing past dates?
ex: a place that we went to, something about the guy, some crazy experience....

Does it make them nervous? Or is that only if I get into nitty gritty details which I see would be weird.
THANKS

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Past Dates
on: March 19, 2013, 9:43 PM

Many people will tell you not to discuss past dates on a date. In my opinion, do whatever comes naturally. If you're comfortable to discuss it and it comes up for whatever reason, I don't see why it's a big deal if you do (as long as if he's okay with it). That being said, it's best to stay away from it on the beginning few dates until you get a handle if it would bother him. Some guys really don't like it.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: March 19, 2013, 10:20 PM

I think it is kind of important to eventually talk about them. Frequently, talking about them is a way of opening up your emotional self to him.
Although, obviously you should use discretion, and not tell him about the guy you still are pining for.

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 19, 2013, 11:22 PM

i personally hate when boys bring up past dates. its just akward cuz what r u supposed to respond? ur own dating stories? whcih is prob not appropriate, but perhaps once uve dated a number of times its not so bad. on the other hand maybe boys care less than girls

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.052 seconds.