Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NOW I AM ACTUALLY HAVING REGRETS?!!!!
heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post NOW I AM ACTUALLY HAVING REGRETS?!!!!

Yes it's me again. After our 11th date when I finally said: "NO" to his face...i think about him every day. when something exciting happens to me my first reaction is "Wow I can't wait to tell Moishe!*"

But he's now gone.

I mean gone from MY life.

It is over.

I feel bad.

I am starting to kinda miss him.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: NOW I AM ACTUALLY HAVING REGRETS?!!!!

🙁

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message

Gosh! that's helpful!! we all want sympathy...no?

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message

🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁
right back at you!!

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message

sorry. just not in a good mood. i will soon be ok. maybe i just need a shabbos to rest...

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message

hey hey he is probably still single

meant2be

Dater

Send Message

Give it some time- its still fresh. I had the same situation where after 10 dates I knew something was not right and I couldnt let myself move forward in the relationship but I was stuck and unsure ending it felt right BUT afterwards, single again, I did feel a loss of I cant talk to him anymore. but at the same time I still felt like starting again with him wouldnt change how i initially felt and my reasons not to continue still existed. it took some time till I readjusted and could accept my decision but now a few months later, I know I made the right decision and do not regret it. I hope knowing that others have gone through a similar experience helps u. you will get clarity and I wish u all the best 😉

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

you will probably always doubt yourself.....untill either you get engaged or he does. thats how we work. guys on the other hand tend to move on verrrrry quickly. and its hard cuz over time you forget the things that bothered you and you start to wonder what was wrong that you said no. it really could get confusing. been there done that. you just gatta believe in yourself.....although it has happened that people date and break up and then pick it up again at a later time. but thats usually after 4 or 5 dates. don't know forsure hey hey, but after 11 dates u prob said no because it wasnt for you.like you guys could be friends but just not get married.

meant2be

Dater

Send Message

that's exactly how i felt, i wanted to be friends but not married to him.

Shaindy

Dating Maven

Send Message

Yes, we all feel for you here. I feel sooo bad for you..I actually experienced something similar but HE said no and that is much harder. Kinda, now that I think about it maybe not. Because I know that it was totally taken out of my hands and the decision was not up to me. If it was I would have married him. I was so into him! But I guess in your case you are doubting yourself because you made the call. How did he handle it when you spoke to him? Did he want to discuss things and make it work out? Who did you speak to before making this decision? Your feelings are normal and I'm afraid your gonna feel that way until you begin a new relationship with someone else. Good Luck..and with you in spirit!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.