Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: he just called me...
heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post he just called me...

11th date tonight not sure if 😀 or 🙁 because i am soooo confused!!!

He just called and told me he is in traffic and won't be in town for another 2 hours. Frustrating because i am all dressed and ready for our 5 PM date and now it is at 7PM. Ok that's life moving on... HE ASKED ME IF I'D PREFER CHINESE OR ITALIAN RESTAURANT!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't like eating out. he didnt even give me an option of no restaurant... on a date? how could i eat while i am so nervous???

flipping out here.

PS i simply answered " Chinese is great, thank you so much!"

PPS I will be sure to keep you inshidduchim readers posted after this one. i hope i have more clarity. 11 is a large number.

Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: he just called me...

Okay, calm down hey hey. You can always say no. You spent so many hours with him you should feel comfortable eating with him. Perhaps it will help you and force you to feel more comfortable with him. Are you nervous when you are with him or just before? Are you excited to see him? Make sure not only to order something but eat something as hard as it might be. And after this I mean no pressure but time is moving..and 11 is a big number. Good luck and we here at inshidduchim will be thinking about you and waiting to hear back!!!

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message

omg!! hey hey if the fact that he didnt "give you an option of not eating out" is bothering you then i think its safe to say that you do not like him. i said this before in your original post- from the way you are talking you sound like you are confused but leaning more to the side that you are not so into him. by 11th date you should not be picking on the fact that he didnt give you a choice. i dont wanna tell you what to do but im just being honest! cant wait to hear how it goes (aguy once took me to eat chinese once and i legit almost threw up on the way home) 😮

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message

All i can say is HATZLOCHA!! and iy"H you should just have clarity and everthing should go smoothly and easily whichever way it goes!

kd2012

Dater

Send Message
on: February 11, 2013, 10:31 AM

dancer90: i dont think its right of you to give someone advice like that over the internet and when you dont know the person...i dont think you want to be responsible for a broken shidduch that was meant to be, chas veshalom...

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: February 11, 2013, 7:32 PM

haha kd2012. ur funny! i dont think she is taking dancers opinion into account for her final decsision. and this is a forum where people give their honest opinions that are OBEJECTIVE which sometimes is what we need. dancer happens to be 100 percent right!! at this point she should not be picking on things like giving choices...and no ones responsible for anything. this is a place where you can ask and be open freely....

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.09 seconds.