Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dating Progression
getmeadate

Dater

Send Message
Post Dating Progression
on: June 24, 2013, 11:05 PM

Anyone ever have this? You just keep going out and don't feel like it's progressing?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Dating Progression
on: June 25, 2013, 2:01 AM

Sure, I've had it, and it's been for different reasons. But the common theme was that there was something wrong. Either with me, or him, or the relationship.

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: June 25, 2013, 12:56 PM

What, you keep dating and its always light shmoozing?

getmeadate

Dater

Send Message
on: June 25, 2013, 12:57 PM

Quote from life123 on June 25, 2013, 12:56 PM
What, you keep dating and its always light shmoozing?

Exactly.

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 24, 2013, 9:21 AM

Some relationships take longer than others. Sometimes you can settle into a good rhythm with someone right away; other times it takes longer. It totally depends on the person and the dynamic. Just because it isn't progressing quickly doesn't mean it isn't right. Give him a chance.

ayintova

Dater

Send Message
on: November 4, 2016, 12:55 AM

I'm in that situation right now...we went on 5 dates and it's light conversation and I just don't feel like it's progressing. I can't tell if the guy is not interested or it's just his personality not to discuss deeper things. How do you know if it's just not the right shidduch or it needs more time? I just came home from the date and am a little frustrated and not sure what to do. I know I should have brought it up and asked him right out how he thinks things are going but I'm not a confrontational person and don't like putting people on the spot.... and I kind of feel like the boy should give some feedback instead of me feeling like I'm pushing. Tonight after more fluffy conversation when he pulled up to my house and stopped telling a story and I was about to ask him, he ended the date and said 'have a good night'. I felt like I was being dismissed (am I being too sensitive?) and just got out of the car but I have no idea where he stands. What do you think I should do? Should I text him good shabbos tomorrow and tell him I wanted to discuss something if he has time before shabbos? and should I tell him I feel like I don't know where he stands so I would like some feedback or is that putting a lot of pressure on him? Any advice would be great! Also, anyone have a recommendation of a dating mentor/coach?Thank you!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.089 seconds.