Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Advice needed urgently. Thank you.
imanynomou-
s1

Dater

Send Message
Post Advice needed urgently. Thank you.
on: December 1, 2016, 2:26 PM

I recently , bh, have had the opportunity to go- out with a boy that (so far) seems like a great match for me. Although, we have not gone out long enough to have a deep relationship, or know how things will unfold, I feel there is a lot of potential. I respect him and his lifestyle. We seem to have a lot in common including topics of interest, family and goals. Most of all, I feel he brings out the best in me. All seems to be heading in a great direction.

Here's where my dilemma is . I have no idea where HE is holding. More specifically, I have no idea where he feels I'm holding. I do think he had an enjoyable time when we went out. Though, I have no clue how much potential HE feels regarding the relationship.

Now, here's my question: At what point, and how, to I express my interest in continuing? At what point would it be appropriate to, perhaps, express verbally that I had a good time before he drops me off at home? Any other tips and ideas on how to express my excitement and interest in developing our relationship would be very appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond! Your' the greatest community and support group ever!

justdoit

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Advice needed urgently. Thank you.
on: January 29, 2017, 11:34 AM

From my limited dating experience (four guys) experience, I have had some guys mention that they "would be willing to do this again" at the end of a first date. I have mentioned on a few occasions that I was having a good time with another guy (but he ended it with shadchan after). If your on date two or three already, you could probably mention that your having fun and are enjoying spending time with him. The other thing though to keep in mind is if he is still going out with you, that means he is interested on some level, but try not to get too far ahead of yourself because you do not want to seem to enthusiastic about a guy if your not so serious with him- that can be a turnoff. Guys don't always like to feel pressured by girls.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.06 seconds.