Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WHY?! WHEN?!
mrswannabe

Dater

Send Message
Post WHY?! WHEN?!
on: March 23, 2014, 11:10 PM

WHY WHY WHY!!!
I DON"T UNDERSTAND! Why would Hashem make it so hard for us???!!! Someone has to come with a SHiduch crisis solution NOW!!!!
WE aren't getting any younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: WHY?! WHEN?!
on: March 23, 2014, 11:19 PM

Good things are hard to get. It's a bracha that it's hard because it Makes you appreciate it more once you have it.

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 27, 2014, 12:07 AM

it is hard - really really hard - BUT, what i try to do is think of how its really a blessing. Everyone is in this world to fulfill a tikkun. For some reason -that we will one day understand further, everyone is given hardships. You never know what is going on in someone else's life. Think of all the different kinds of challenges that exist in this world- people are sick, people lose family members, some people sit in jail, others are abused, some are mentally challenged, physically challenged, the list goes on and on and on....Our hardship, yours and mine, is that we have not yet met our spouses - YET - we will (iy"h soon!) Now, isnt this suffering a blessing? once you find your lucky guy - it will all be over, no lasting scars.

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 27, 2014, 12:10 AM

I just give you and everyone else here a Brachah that this should be your only hardship in life - iy"h simchos by everyone!

mrswannabe

Dater

Send Message
on: March 27, 2014, 1:18 PM

Amen! Thanks everyone for the Chizuk. It just gets tough Yom tov time. Everything seems to revolve around family, meeting up with married friends and their kids, getting that pitiful glance from people I haven't seen in a while...
By the way, can someone add on to my story? I started another ongoing story since the other one was so exciting to keep on top of.. It's only going to work if people keep it going!

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: March 31, 2014, 5:26 PM

mrswannabe - I deff know how you feel, it deff gets tough around yom tov time. you are not alone 🙁

And I'm so with you, wish there was a better solution to solve this problem and get everyone down the isle, ASAP, and of course at the right time..

malkyg

Dater

Send Message
on: April 1, 2014, 8:39 AM

Everything happens at the right time. It's better to marry when you're older to the right guy than to make a mistake. Marriage is a huge responsibility, and you have to make sure you're really ready for it, anyways.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.086 seconds.