Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When is it going to be my turn???
Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post When is it going to be my turn???
on: May 9, 2013, 3:01 PM

I can't take it anymore 🙁 🙁 When is it going to be my turn???
It seems like everyone's life is moving while my life is at a standstill 🙁 🙁
I know I shouldn't feel that way.. I can say over the whole speech in my head because I heard it so many times. You have to get out... go to Shiurim....
It would be so nice to make supper for my husband... take my baby for a walk... listen to my husband say a Dvar Torah at the Shabbos table.... greet him at the door after he stayed up the whole night learning Shavous night....
When is it going to be my turn???

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: When is it going to be my turn???
on: May 9, 2013, 8:19 PM

yes its very hard! no ones ganna deny it. just know that you are not alone at all. hugs.

Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 9, 2013, 8:32 PM

Thanks
Don't worry I'm not always like this. I just bumped into two married friends today.

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 9, 2013, 8:34 PM

believe me i understand! sometimes its sooooo frustrating!

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: May 12, 2013, 11:19 AM

HEY I feel for u cuz i wait and wait i just wnt it m=to b me in the white gown and glowing lol i hav to cousins coming home from sem and i no this is gona b a very hard time cuz my to cuz will hopefuly start dateing and thn my grandparents who are really hungarien will say like they always do were waiiittng and guss wht im realy still young im still 19...................... weel as long as were in this together yh we will pull thro:) gid luck

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 12, 2013, 3:45 PM

Yup its hard :(. H-shem is just preparing someone who is special for you at the right time. We don't know when that is so in the meantime keep doing your hishtadlus, daven to H-shem and He will do the rest! You never know the hardships that other people are going through.Everyone has/ is / or will be going through one nisayon or another. This is your nisayon now. Know that there are others hoping and davening for the same thing you are (like us here 😉 ). H-shem should send you the right one b'karov and you should have the wonderful shalom bayis and marriage you are envisioning now! 🙂

keepsmilin-
g123

Dater

Send Message
on: May 12, 2013, 4:17 PM

I totally get ya! I always feel that way after going to a friend's chasuna or even on Yom Tov when I leave shul and see all the girls waiting for their husbands. It's hard, but just remember that we're all in this together - we've got your back 🙂 Just remember to keep davening for yourself and for all of us in gantz klal yisrael. 🙂
Hatzlacha Rabbah!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.