Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: overcoming and fighting through the though parts
Ts91

Dater

Send Message
Post overcoming and fighting through the though parts
on: April 11, 2015, 7:06 PM

hi,
I dont like to shere much about my self on the web I have never had a facebook, twitter,instagram or an other form of social media (other than email). Mainly because I like to chose who and what I shear my life with and once tings are out there they are out there.

Having said that, I want to shear with you and anyone els who feels like they hanging at the end of there rope, a poem I wrote.

Before I start I just want to give a little back round. I am 23 and have been dating for 3 long years. I know nobody here needs details on the heart break and tears that lie within the word long.
Any way through out my life and my struggles every mentor and teacher and even my parents have all called me a fighter telling me that I always fight though. And let me say shidduchim has given me the biggest fight yet getting me from every angle.

THE SHIP THEY CALLED FIGHTER

Like a ship in stormy seas she bends but dose not brake.
She drops her sails to catch the wind with witch she will one day find her land.
Because although she is made for sea she has a heart of timber.
She yearns for the stabilaty and fruitfulness that only earth can give.
So if you see her sailing by please help her find her land.
Because she has no map or compass to help her on her way.
Just the hevens above and a kind ship or two who might stop and tell
Of the ports they know and were they can be found.
Like a ship in stormy seas she will rip through the friecest tide.
For she is and always has been what they call the FIGHTER.

Please let me know what you think. Its the first poem I ever wrote. It just seemed like the only way to truely express my feelings.

I hope this helps others like it did me.

DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p_w

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: overcoming and fighting through the though parts
on: April 23, 2015, 10:56 PM

Hi,
Like you, I don't do social media. In fact, I haven't been on this site for a while, and I never posted anything here. But Hashgacha pratis sent me to this site, and to your post, and I am grateful, because I was moved, inspired, and encouraged by your sincere and artful words.

I could tell that this came straight from your heart, so thank you for sharing something so personal. The reason I went onto this site was because I was feeling down about shidduchim, and with your story and poem you were mechazek me to keep fighting, and to remain strong throughout this nisayon.

May you be zoche to reach the end of your journey b'karov, b'karov, B'KAROV!!! and to reach a beautiful safe harbor where you can finally set your anchor. And meanwhile - keep fighting 🙂

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: overcoming and fighting through the though parts
on: September 6, 2015, 11:34 PM

Ts91 your poem is so beautiful you really should write more poems. Maybe open a forum for poems you think of. Yes though we may not understand exactly what you are going through we definitely relate hope each of us finds the right port to dock our ship at! May you find your zivug bekarov!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.063 seconds.