Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter to H-shem 2
basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Letter to H-shem 2
on: May 29, 2013, 1:42 PM

Dear H-shem,

First of all Thank You for all the wonderful things You do for me! I can not properly express it in words. I know I should not complain but You have a Listening Ear and want me to cry out to You.
So here goes, I have not gone on a date for a while already, and no suggestions are coming and I want to get married, have a husband and family to take care of... 🙁 Please H-shem send the right one very soon to all of us!!!
I really dont mean to complain, I understand that this is what You want for me right now, and that You have someone special for me out there somewhere. Its just the pressure, the looks, the waiting etc. its hard.
Please H-shem help me get through this nisayon as a better more worked on person!! I can not do this without Your help.

Love,

Your daughter, basmelech

(Sorry guys I just really wanted to say this. Im sure many of you are feeling this way too so you can understand what im talking about... ;))

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Letter to H-shem 2
on: May 29, 2013, 2:17 PM

Basmelech, that's a really beautiful letter.

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:38 PM

very moving letter...

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:39 PM

at the "your daughter, basmelech" part especially

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:39 PM

Thanks rosepetal5. Iy"H the right one by each and every one of us!! 😀

Wow ttdwr i guess you could relate to it too. the daughter/bas melech part i sort of realized its matching while i was writing it... 😉

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:44 PM

I sent u a msg. I don't know if u saw it, it's hard to notice when u got one.. 🙂

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:46 PM

Also, I had a realization about the ending and ur username. It made me think/feel something about you. Just like that you are truly very spiritual.

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:48 PM

Even though it sounds like u didn't do it on purpose...just a feeling I got when I read it. I'm a very emotional person. My eyes well up when I read a moving story (could be really happy or something special someone did!) or something sad, not even so sad sometimes

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:49 PM

yeah actually i might want to delete it. I don't want the whole world commenting on it and giving their analysis...

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:51 PM

We are all basmelech of H-shem! See something special from your username, too. TryToDoWhatsRight. May you always do whats right! 😀
And yes i did go to seminary 😉

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 2:54 PM

Amen!! Thank you. That is one of the best brachos you could ever give me!!!
May you find your bashert very soon, without any doubts and he should be everything you want, and everything you need, and you should want what you need!!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 3:02 PM

Amen!! Thank you so much! 😀 can i copy your line? "and you should want what you need" wow that is a big bracha!! This bracha is one of the best brachos i ever received!! 🙂
May you find your bashert very soon, and you should feel that he is the right one, you should have shalom bayis and kol tova umesuka!! 😀 😀

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 3:05 PM

Quote from basmelech on May 29, 2013, 2:39 PM
Iy"H the right one by each and every one of us!! 😀

AMEN!!!!

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 3:11 PM

Of course you can copy it!! 😀 I used to have a whole paragraph of things I would say in shemonah esrei, but I gave u the abbreviated version. Didn't want to overload. It's best to give one, succinct and really good focus point. imho.

May you find your bashert very soon, and you should feel that he is the right one, you should have shalom bayis and kol tova umesuka!! 😀 😀

Amen!!! Thank you so much!!! 😀

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 3:13 PM

Your welcome! 🙂

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 6:43 PM

AMEN AMEN AMEN to all of these brachos! and, basmelech, what you wrote is really nice!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 8:18 PM

Thank you Chaykie! 🙂

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 29, 2013, 11:14 PM

Amazing, it is very well put! May you be zoche to find your bashert very soon, as we say every day, "lo al yedei nisayon"!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 30, 2013, 2:39 PM

Amen! so too by everyone here!!! 🙂
Life is full of nisyanos it doesnt stop once someone is married. Right now this my nisayon, and im sure a lot of others here too. So im asking H-shem to help me overcome this one right now. 🙂

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 31, 2013, 8:46 AM

Amen very well put!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 31, 2013, 1:55 PM

Thanks atara! 🙂

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 9, 2013, 7:14 PM

Love this basmelech- I think this is an exceptional way to just get your feelings out. Writing it out and sharing it with others definitely helps. Hatzlacha! And amen!

dschecht13

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 11, 2013, 2:09 AM

Basemelch inspired me to write my own. While I rarely post, I am on this site daily. So thanks for the inspiration

Dear Hashem,
I am not one to do this but lately I have been feeling so overwhelmed, that I felt that the need to write. It feels like every day there is a new test headed my way. Which scares me witless, but on the other hand I know that must mean you have tremndous faith in me, for you would never give me a test which I could not pass. Last night was very hard for me Hashm on the one hand I am tremendously happy for my nephew and his kallah. They should build a bayit n'eeman b'yisrael. Yet i feel so hurt and alone, here I am going into my third year of dating, and there have only been three guys who got close. I feel so lonely and afraid. I am still young, but as I see my family members who are younger then me get married and start having children, and my friends I hurt. But this too is to help me grow. So I ask you to show me the way, for I cannot do it without you. I ask that you take my simcha,my tears, my pain, my loneliness and store them in your treasure house of tefillos so that not only should I be blessed with finding my zivug but that my nephew should have a good marriage. It was very hard me last night, as my friends where unavailable, but then i realized that was the point you wanted me to turn to you. So I did I took down my tehillim and I let the tears flow and I let you comfort me, by reminding me that I am never alone in this world or the next. I let my neshoma reach out and connect to you my Tatte in Shamyim. While I am still sad and happy today, all I can say is that you truely are amazing Hashem you know what each one of us needs.

DeepThinke-
r

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 11, 2013, 9:32 AM

Wow your letter really moved me dshecht13! And i can totally understand what your going through my cousin is getting married next week and shes 18! And my other cousin my age is having a baby any day! So i know what its like. But bh I am very happy for my cousins and hope they have a beautiful life.

dschecht13

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 12, 2013, 1:56 PM

Thanks Deep Thinker.

I just want to add one more thought on. When I was sitting and crying t the kotel dwelling on my own pain, I suddenly understood the pain of the shecinah who is been in a temporary home for the last 2000 years. Just as I have a temporary home and I yearn to build a permanent bayit ne'eeman b' yisrael. So to does Hashm have only a temporary home in this world, and yearns to return to the Beis Hamikdash. May we all be zoche to have Mashiach come soon, and long with Mashiach should come our zivugs!

DeepThinke-
r

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 12, 2013, 8:35 PM

Amen you are so right. Hashem must be in so much
More pain than we can imagine....for so many years He is waiting...

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: October 13, 2013, 11:51 AM

Thanks dshecht! I liked that a lot!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.172 seconds.