Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dont know what to call this thread
atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Dont know what to call this thread
on: May 20, 2013, 10:53 AM

What do u do when u feel u are at your breaking point? I know hashem doesn't give nisyonos we can't handle but what do u do when u feel like you've been punched in the guts one too many times and you feel on the verge of snapping, completely drained emotionally and physically and just totally abandoned and helpless?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Dont know what to call this thread
on: May 20, 2013, 11:08 AM

Cry. Eat ice cream. Then get back up, hunch my shoulders, set my jaw, and keep on going as before.

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 20, 2013, 12:17 PM

I have my official wreck regimen. I cry, give myself all the pity I can spare, make a point of being completely unproductive till I feel better.... Always passes.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 20, 2013, 3:00 PM

Cry to H-shem that He should help you! Cause He is the only one that can, and He really wants to listen to you!! 🙂

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 20, 2013, 7:53 PM

Thanks guys and I actually cried and ate ice cream and davened with flowing tears all today so hopefully I will feel better soon! And I was pretty unproductive at work 😛

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 20, 2013, 8:21 PM

Quote from atararox on May 20, 2013, 7:53 PM
Thanks guys and I actually cried and ate ice cream and davened with flowing tears all today so hopefully I will feel better soon! And I was pretty unproductive at work 😛

Good job, that's the way it's done 😉

Seriously,though, I hope you feel a lot better tomorrow, and consider yourself hugged 🙂

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 20, 2013, 11:22 PM

Ya atararox we feel for you!! 🙁

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 21, 2013, 4:07 PM

Feel free to cry more, and remember that there are people who care for you and feel the same way!

gold

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 22, 2013, 5:58 PM

I look at a breaking point as an opportunity. An opportunity to cry out to Hashem. We can't imagine the power of tears accompanied by sincere tefilla. And since most of us do not have the impetus to daven with tears every single day, when you do get the opportunity (bec. u went thru a hard stage), then take full advantage of these emotions and direct them to the only One Who is able to change your situation. Hatzlacha! You are not alone!

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 23, 2013, 2:11 PM

What do you do when you feel like you can't breathe since you are so stressed/emotionally overwhelmed. You want to cry, but you can't as you are at work.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 23, 2013, 6:21 PM

Go home and go to sleep. Or, go to the bathroom and sit with your eyes closed for 10 minutes.

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 23, 2013, 7:08 PM

Quote from in the gap on May 23, 2013, 2:11 PM
What do you do when you feel like you can't breathe since you are so stressed/emotionally overwhelmed. You want to cry, but you can't as you are at work.

Do deep breathing excercise. They say that when you practice it, it really helps calm you down.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.095 seconds.