Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All excited and then BOOM!
basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post All excited and then BOOM!
on: November 26, 2013, 5:36 PM

So basically your probably wondering what im talking about. There was this boy that said yes to me so my parents started checking him out. Everything sounded soooooooo wonderful! Like the tops of the tops. And then we get his picture. and he looks very similar to someone who bullied me in camp. So basically i said no because of his picture, or more so because of who he reminded me of. It was like everything sounded so good and then BOOM! and i get very few yeses. Gam zu letovah! It should be a kaparah! Thank you listening to me vent. Iy"H good news by us all! 🙂

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: All excited and then BOOM!
on: November 26, 2013, 6:36 PM

I really don't think u shud say no b/c of a pic.
A lot of times ppl look diff in pics & once u get to know him, his personality may change his whole " look" I think u shud go out &see if it bothers u 🙂
BEHATZLACHA!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 26, 2013, 7:22 PM

Thanks Gayil normally i would totally agree dont say no because of a picture.Thats what my mother told me and thats what i thought before i saw this picture. There is an expression a picture is worth a thousand words. when I saw it I just felt like he is totally not for me. i just wanted to vent here. Gam zu letova! And thanks for the advice! 🙂

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 26, 2013, 8:26 PM

Basmelech- I hear ya. Some pictures rub you the wrong way. I've had those too and it's great your sticking to your gut. Hatzlacha!

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 26, 2013, 9:11 PM

I hear u & have to say I agree w u. Stick to ur gut feeling;)

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 26, 2013, 10:38 PM

daysfan24 and Gayil thanks for the encouragement! 🙂

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 28, 2013, 8:14 PM

so funny cuz i just was sent a few resumes of boys and most had pix- you rlly can tell a lot from a resume and pic together...even tho you totally should not base it on that- but it rlly helps. like- i've seen so many where the boy is just standing in some random place and he's wearing a polo shirt with his buttons unbuttoned and it looks as if he just told his friend "hey just snap a pic so i can send it to some shadchan who asks for it- i look good enough"...and i've seen some where the boy is wearing a suit, hat, tie, ya know, and he looks very presentable...totally makes a difference. ur showing you care vs. not caring- or it could just be that a guy is totally the type to wear a polo shirt all the time and that's the type he wants in a girl- so it's telling either way.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.058 seconds.