Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mazel Tov Posting
life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Mazel Tov Posting
on: December 16, 2013, 7:54 PM

Could we have a topic for Mazel Tov's where every thread would be a mazal tov?

If so, I'll be first - this is my last post bli neder, though I'll keep getting the story updates... I just got engaged.

growing

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Mazel Tov Posting
on: December 16, 2013, 8:36 PM

Mazel Tov I'm so happy for you!!!
But don't leave us!
First tell us how you knew...when you knew...what it's like...how many dates...
Also I wouldn't mind if you stayed on the site...What does everyone else think?

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 10:13 PM

MAZEL TOV life123!!!! Im so happy to hear! 😀
May you have many wonderful happy fullfilling years together ahead iy"H. We will miss you! But we are so happy that you have reached this special milestone! Thank you so much for letting us know. You made me so happy! 😀

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: December 16, 2013, 11:30 PM

Mazel Tov!!! 😀 Buruch Hashem I'm so happy for you!!!! 😀 I hope you have a long life together full of happiness, shalom bayis, parnassah and many healthy children who are yirei shamayim and give you yiddishe nachas!!!!

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 17, 2013, 2:14 AM

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I dont really know who you are, I feel like I do, and from what I have seen, you seem like a really special and amazing girl and iy"H you will build a true bayis neeman b'yisrael full of only bracha and hatzlacha ALWAYS!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your simcha with all of us!! I am SOOO happy for you!!!!

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 17, 2013, 9:02 AM

MAZEL TOV!!! May you be zoche to all the brachos in the worlds and to be able to look back at your time as a single girl as a gift from Hashem!

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 17, 2013, 2:01 PM

YAY!!! MAZAL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂 I AGREE with growing, please share!! 🙂 ( if you don't mind!)
True bayis neeman b'yisrael!!!! All the brachos for you! 🙂

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: December 17, 2013, 6:55 PM

MAZAL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NICE TO HEAR!!!!!!!! may you and your chosson build a bayis ne'eman b'yisroel- a happy healthy peaceful Torah based home forever and ever! I guess it's officially time for the "mods" (or whatever we shall call them) to start thinking about our followup website- InMarriage.com 🙂
Alle Brachos!
plz give us dating tips- and shopping tips and any other kinds of tips as you go along! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE VIRTUAL VORT BEGIN 🙂

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: December 17, 2013, 10:08 PM

Thanks guys... Frankly I had a pretty normal dating experience... Nothing to share really...

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: December 19, 2013, 9:38 PM

Changed my mind 🙂
Few things to share:
A) It is totally normal in a conversation with ANYONE to have pauses, awkward or otherwise. So make a list of topics to talk about and check it before every date, not just the first few.
B) If something doesn't bother you on the date but afterwards you think about it, for example you always pictured yourself being taller than your chassan - pull yourself together and think logically - is it bothering you or is it someone else's reaction you are thinking about?
C) If you are like me and have a hard time remembering faces, don't think that just because you can't remember what he looks like means you don't like him enough - I know this sounds funny but in one of the ongoing story posts someone said that one of the characters didn't think it was a shidduch because she couldn't remember what he looked like.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: December 19, 2013, 11:33 PM

thanks life123 🙂 any advice we can get is great, and this is a good start! i mean, i've had pretty easy dating experience thus far baruch Hashem, bli ayin hara...but always good to hear more advice from ppl going through somewhat the same thing

gold

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 22, 2013, 3:00 AM

Mazel tov life!! Soo happy for you! And thanx for starting this post...hope to have many more inshidduchimers to follow very very soon!! May you two b zoche to build a bayis ne'eman b'yisroel!

PurplePrin-
cess

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 23, 2013, 3:26 PM

Mazel Tov to you! I don't think you should leave just because you got engaged! I also did, shortly after discovering this site (I'm married now). Hope you have a beautiful life together with your husband-to-be, without all the problems discussed in the Ongoing Story!

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 23, 2013, 6:41 PM

Life 123.MAZEL TOV! I'm so happy for you! You should be zoche to build a bnb with happienes,health,parnassa, & only beracha!:)
Thank u for sharing ur experience..its was a good reminder &i like that u said to make a list of things to talk, abt even after 3rd date...i think I'll start being more prepared...its allways helpful 😎

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: January 6, 2014, 11:36 PM

Thought of something else... My chosson and I were both not sure if we wanted to continue after our 4th date because we didn't feel anything unusual... I told my mother than that if we had to stop dating then I would totally not mind. We clicked more on our 5th date, and much more on our 6th. So what I'm saying is... Don't stop dating too soon because you don't feel anything!

PleaseH

Dater

Send Message
on: February 4, 2014, 4:58 PM

Mazal tov im engaged!!!!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 4, 2014, 7:51 PM

Mazel Tov! Im really happy to hear! Thanks for sharing the wonderful news!
May you have Shalom bayis, healthy and happy children bruchnius uvegashmius! And may you have many wonderful years together ad meah veesrim shana iy"H! 😀

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 4, 2014, 8:52 PM

MAZAL TOV PLEASEH!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you! may the engagement period go very smoothly and happily, as should the wedding and ur whole life should be filled with much simcha and bracha and gezunt and all ur tefillos answered l'tova, and much kedusha and alle brachos!!!!!!
so now....any tips??

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.145 seconds.