Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions
life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Questions
on: February 13, 2013, 12:49 PM

I know I've gotten some weird questions from callers about my friends.
What weird/hard to answer/rude questions have you got (and yeah we all know about the size questions already)?

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Questions
on: February 13, 2013, 12:53 PM

Does the girl live in a nice house? - someone asked my friend that about ME! Lol

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 1:45 PM

No particularly odd questions come to mind but here's a pretty pathetic comment a shadchan said to my father after I said no to a boy "Does your daughter know he makes x dollars a week? That's take home, BTW! " Didn't know I was for sale.

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 2:39 PM

Does she wear makeup every day?

Bracha613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 3:07 PM

Or which one of her parents wear the pants.

InShidduch-
imFollower

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 13, 2013, 6:28 PM

And I hate wen they give u two similar girls and ask u to compare...sooooo not right!!!!

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: February 14, 2013, 10:48 AM

Chaysim what do u answer If they ask you about friends size?? I think it's pathetic y do thy need to ask that???? It's so rude they need to get there head on straight!! There amazing girls out there there the personalitys wouldn't fit into a size zero!!

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 14, 2013, 10:53 AM

Can't they carry it in a purse?

inshidduch-
im613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 14, 2013, 11:43 AM

lol!

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 12:10 AM

Quote from smile19 on February 14, 2013, 10:48 AM
Chaysim what do u answer If they ask you about friends size?? I think it's pathetic y do thy need to ask that???? It's so rude they need to get there head on straight!! There amazing girls out there there the personalitys wouldn't fit into a size zero!!

I answer, "I don't ask my friends such questions but I would assume she's between " and give a range.

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 11:07 AM

Seriously u give an actual size is it mean I say I x answer such q or will I b ruining there opertunity?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 11:25 AM

I say: Why don't they just go out, and he can ask himself on the first date?

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 11:42 AM

Ya thats a good answer but don't u think it's implying that there arent a size 2,4,8? I x want what I say to be there deciding factor I mean mom In laws want ther doughter inlaws fit?? Which I feel is rediuclouse if they hav good Midios

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 11:45 AM

If you say something like that you can really turn them off. And saying "Well, my friend doesn't want a rude mother-in-law like that anyway," isn't fair to your friend because a- it could be someone else helping with the info-gathering, b- some ppl just don't have their priorities straight c- maybe she's really nice but knows her son will be turned off my a very heavy girl d- maybe her son is really heavy himself! e-maybe your friend wants a date and couldn't care less!

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 11:45 AM

Oh, I say that when they are actually like 6 or less. Otherwise, I just lie and say 6 and I really mean her ring size.

Once I did that with a friend who is probably a 22-26 and I said 10 meaning her ring size, and they went out. The person who called was my mom's friend, and she's never spoken to me since. It's ok though, because a different time I did it, and they got married.

smile19

Dater

Send Message
on: February 15, 2013, 12:21 PM

I see so what could someone say sounds nice a and is not a turn off? And I'm x so skiny myself so this is one of the hardest struggles tht ppl now adays face!!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.109 seconds.