Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I Want To Get Married Because.......
Avigail

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post I Want To Get Married Because.......
on: April 18, 2013, 3:17 PM

I want to get married because......

Esti

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: I Want To Get Married Because.......
on: April 18, 2013, 3:52 PM

I want to press the play button I feel like my life is on pause.

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: April 18, 2013, 5:26 PM

i want to build a bayis ne'eman, full of simcha, torah, children who will go in the way of torah that will make Hashem proud,
i want to build the community with the benefits of a bayis n'eman

Moon

Dater

Send Message
on: April 18, 2013, 5:52 PM

I feel like I'm missing my other half

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 18, 2013, 9:31 PM

because i've been dreaming of being a wife and mother ever since i was 6. ok, maybe then i was just dreaming of the pretty white gown, but as i grew older, my visions and dreams for the future got more mature with me. i feel i have so much to give to a husband and so much to give to my children. i want my husband to sit at the shabbos table discussing the parsha, and what we have to thank Hashem for every week. i want to bake cookies for my husband and sons when they're learning and i want to teach my girls how to be great mothers. i want a life of Torah, Yiras Shamayim, and mesorah passed down for generations. and i want to love my husband and children and bring much kedusha into the world, and nachas to my family and Hashem. that's why.

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: April 18, 2013, 9:48 PM

ditto

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 23, 2013, 12:58 AM

OK, I feel really guilty for feeling/saying this but... maybe someone can help out.
So I really want to get married to serve Hashem. But also, well, I like men. It's hard being single, especially in a mixed gender environment (I am not in a frum college currently) and always saying no to attention. It is just very hard. And for better or for worse, that's what keeps me dating and wanting to get married.
My mother thinks it's a good thing, because she was concerned that because i was too smart, I wouldn't want to get married. But I think that on the one hand, maybe I want to get married a little too much. On the other hand, there is really no point in thinking about it, there is nothing I can do to get married before Hashem wants me to.

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: April 23, 2013, 5:03 PM

Hello you r soo normal. Hashem made you this way in order to want to get married..It's part of our makeup!! there is no reason to be sorry, your being honest and the way you want a relationship is in a kosher way. Kudos to you especially since you are strong in a non-frum environment.
Chazak V'Ematz

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 23, 2013, 5:32 PM

agreed with bitachon. i also went through my stages of liking boys... i think most girls do at some pt. Hashem gave us certain desires so that we want to get married. been that way ever since the beginning of the world.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: April 23, 2013, 8:13 PM

Thank you bitachon. That was really nice. And chaykie. 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.085 seconds.