Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I really really really need advice ASAP! Please please reply!!!
devorah123

Dater

Send Message
Post I really really really need advice ASAP! Please please reply!!!
on: April 28, 2014, 6:48 PM

Hi,
I'm dating a guy who has hinted very strongly that he really likes me.
However, here's my problem. For me, it is not so, because I feel like I am not able to know the real him because he is nervous and awkward around me. Any tips on how I can help him feel more comfortable so that I could get to really know him?? Also, I do have a bunch of concerns (which I won't be able to dismiss until he opens up to me), and I really don't want to string him along, so how could I accomplish both in a very nice mentschlichkeit way?
The situation is stressing me out so much and eating me up and idk what to do!!
Any advice is wanted, really!!! Can u please help me?? I'm going out on Wednesday so preferably before.
Thanks in advance!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: I really really really need advice ASAP! Please please reply!!!
on: April 28, 2014, 9:51 PM

First piece of advice i have for you is i think a dating coach would be a good idea 🙂
I wish i knew of a good one to recommend to you...

yaeli

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: I really really really need advice ASAP! Please please reply!!!
on: April 29, 2014, 12:09 PM

Hi there!
Cannot say I am qualified to give advice but some ideas that come to mind:
Could you be open with him and say something along the lines of: i like spending time with you and I really want to get to know you more. I totally understand if its hard for you to open up or it takes you time, is there anything i can do to mkae it easier for you?
Sometimes if one person starts opening up the other natrually will respond in kind- so maybe awkward as it feels you initiate by opening up about something and maybe he will respond by also doing so (maybe you have already done this I dont know)
try to make sure venue is a good one for you guys if you have any control in that respect- eg some ppl feel more comf in quieter places and noise makes them much more jumpy, others need something besdies just talking to make them feel more comfortable in the beginning.
Hatzlacha with this and with finding someone more qualified that you trust for to ask for advice! (I gotta find somene like that too)

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.