Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guy broke up with me after 11 dates
Malkayehud-
ia

Dater

Send Message
Post Guy broke up with me after 11 dates
on: August 31, 2014, 7:04 PM

A guy that I thought he wanted to marry me broke up with me after 11 dates and it just broke me. Did anyone here ever have a breakup after dating for a long time and what was the reason for the breakup?

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Guy broke up with me after 11 dates
on: September 1, 2014, 8:50 PM

From the other side, I once broke up with a guy after a long time dating, I realized that as much as I could marry him, he wasn't as frum as I was and I didn't want to settle on that. So it broke my heart, and I had to break up with him

cfsr

Dater

Send Message
on: September 19, 2014, 4:06 PM

this kinda happened to me but i was the one that broke it off with the guy. We were already talking about getting engaged, and we already had in mind a wedding date but he didn't want to get engaged till his family was all together and i was fine with that. but then a really ig rav called my father and said that the shidduch cant go on for what ever reasons, so my family did research and we found out that while him and i were dating he was arrested and sat in jail

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 19, 2014, 4:43 PM

wow, that is a crazy story cfsr. (and welcome to inshidduchim)

Ts91

Dater

Send Message
on: September 20, 2014, 5:28 PM

Ya this happened to me. Not after 11 date though but it was still far enough along for us to be talking halls and engagement. I know what you mean when you say it broke you. This happened. to me Purim time and I am still a little broke but the thing you have make sure not to do is make him in to the perfect husband he never was. Just remember he had flaws and although he was great and will hopefully grow he was not perfect and never will be. Hashem has decided for what ever reason that you needed to get to know this boy but not marry him.

P.s it is ok to cry just because it hurts

just pray

Dater

Send Message
on: September 22, 2014, 8:49 PM

Quote from cfsr on September 19, 2014, 4:06 PM
this kinda happened to me but i was the one that broke it off with the guy. We were already talking about getting engaged, and we already had in mind a wedding date but he didn't want to get engaged till his family was all together and i was fine with that. but then a really ig rav called my father and said that the shidduch cant go on for what ever reasons, so my family did research and we found out that while him and i were dating he was arrested and sat in jail

In jail!? Omg I'm freaking out!!!! Was it like white color crime? Or something more serious???

cfsr

Dater

Send Message
on: September 28, 2014, 2:14 PM

@just pray..... I found out in the middle of us dating that he was arrested for shop lifting

just pray

Dater

Send Message
on: September 29, 2014, 11:42 PM

Quote from cfsr on September 28, 2014, 2:14 PM
@just pray..... I found out in the middle of us dating that he was arrested for shop lifting

hmm did you hear his side of the story before dumping him?

cfsr

Dater

Send Message
on: October 28, 2014, 7:50 AM

@just pray when I confronted him about it he completely denied it all and I have a family member who.is a lawyer and they looked up leagally and he is in the system for serving time.....the court system doesnt lie.....and once he was denying it all I knew I couldn't move on with him

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.093 seconds.