Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: feeling hopeless
laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post feeling hopeless
on: July 1, 2013, 6:09 PM

almost 6 months since my last date

my bday is approaching

how do I keep my spirits up?

🙁

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: feeling hopeless
on: July 1, 2013, 6:36 PM

oish that's soooo hard! i feel for you. wish i had any ideas...but sometimes just knowing that ppl care helps- and i definitely do. try to get as many brachos on ur bday as possible- they have special power then.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 7:04 PM

Happy Birthday 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

(I absolutely refuse to consider my birthday or its coming a sad event. It's your birthday!)

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 7:25 PM

I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you.

But seriously - Happy Birthday Laykay!! Your birthday is a happy occasion! Are you going to have a birthday party? Does your family do presents? Can we do anything for you online to make you happy?

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 8:08 PM

its not my bday yet guys lol but soon soon. and usually it is happy but now it just means my parents get more stressed. woohoo.
and I have no single friends left to celebrate with. we used to go out for bdays but now they all married and living far away so that kinda makes it sad too.

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 8:23 PM

Well, we on inshidduchim.com are going to make you happy.

What are we going to do? We need to think about it. Any ideas?

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 8:48 PM

Lets make a party!
I brought smilee cookies. 😉
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Bracha

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 8:55 PM

Here's to a Happy Birthday!!!

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 10:08 PM

Lol
I think this is even sadder! Turning to some anonymous online characters to celebrate my bday 😛 😛 😛

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 10:52 PM

I am hereby starting a new Minhag on inshidduchim.com!
Whenever anyone has a birthday everyone (and I mean everyone) has to give them a Bracha!!!!

Laykay I give you a Bracha that all of the hardships you are going through while single should deplete the need for any future hardships after you get married. You should find a boy that's perfect for you in every way.You should be able to find the perfect balance of learning/working. You should never have to worry about Parnasah. Never have any problems with being Mechanich your future kids, and you should be Zocheh to have a beautiful home filled to the top with Shalom Bayis!

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: July 1, 2013, 11:46 PM

Amen to praytoday's bracha!!!!! I can't think of a better one right now!! 😉
Happy (Soon) Birthday!!!!!
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

sari2

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 12:43 AM

Quote from feigy123 on July 1, 2013, 7:04 PM
Happy Birthday 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

(I absolutely refuse to consider my birthday or its coming a sad event. It's your birthday!)

OOOh!!! you are absolutely right!!! i agree with you!!!!!! (never understood how people make it into a sad event {chas veshalom} Hashem gave me another healthy year Baruch Hashem!!!!)

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 10:41 AM

Amen to praytoday's bracha. HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 May all your wishes come true this year and I hope that Hashem answers your prayers bmeherah byamenu!!!!

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 11:49 AM

Amen to everything! I really wish this could make me feel better! Thanks for trying everyone!
Also I've been davenjng for soooooo long and nothing BUDGES! It really tests ur emunah!

PurplePrin-
cess

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 2:57 PM

I made you a birthday cake but I didn't know how old you are so I just chose 50 because something tells me you're younger than that.

http://www.theoworlds.com/birthday/index.php?CardID=204913

Sari

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 3:22 PM

Quote from basmelech on July 1, 2013, 8:48 PM
Lets make a party!
I brought smilee cookies. 😉
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

Any ideas for the color theme? What do you think of black and pink??

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 5:47 PM

Quote from pray today on July 1, 2013, 10:52 PM
I am hereby starting a new Minhag on inshidduchim.com!
Whenever anyone has a birthday everyone (and I mean everyone) has to give them a Bracha!!!!

Laykay heres another bracha:
H-shem should help you find your neshama zivug b'karov. He should be everything good that you are looking for. He should be a yiras Shamayim, have Middos tovim and a lev tov. You should have shalom bayis, healthy children physically, spiritually and emotionally. H-shem should guide you so that you should succeed in all the good things you set out to do. You should have parnassah tovah, health, happiness, and kol tovah umesukah! 😀

s.

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 7:11 PM

Another Bracha:

disclaimer: by the way, we are NOT just some anonymous online characters!! (i mean, technically yes, we are anonymous, and we are online, and i guess we are characters 🙂 ) but we are also real, live, breathing jewish girls in the same exact position as you!! who better to turn to?!?

Hashem should give you the koach to focus on your strengths, in this hard time, and always. Hashem should give you the koach and inspiration to keep growing, striving, and never settling for less. Hashem should guide you on your path and grant you with hatzlacha in everything that you do. Hashem should help that all of your endeavors be l'shem shamayim. Hashem should help you find your zivug HAGUN b'korov, with clarity, ease and only kedusha!

"Your age is the number of times you've been around the sun."

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 2, 2013, 8:02 PM

Wow amen amen amen!!! And same back to all of u! 🙂 hugs to my anonymous online character friends!

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 3, 2013, 4:04 PM

Quote from s. on July 2, 2013, 7:11 PM
disclaimer: by the way, we are NOT just some anonymous online characters!! (i mean, technically yes, we are anonymous, and we are online, and i guess we are characters 🙂 ) but we are also real, live, breathing jewish girls in the same exact position as you!! who better to turn to?!?

Well said!

happy gal

Dater

Send Message
on: July 6, 2013, 3:56 PM

May your name appear on Only Simchas very soon

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.129 seconds.