Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite Shadchan
getmeadate

Dater

Send Message
Post Favorite Shadchan
on: August 21, 2013, 9:09 PM

Who is your favorite Shadchan??

dance4ever

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Favorite Shadchan
on: August 29, 2013, 10:59 PM

Thats a hard one - there are so many awesome shadchanim that work waaaaaaay hard!!

imyirtzeha-
shembyu

Dater

Send Message
on: August 30, 2013, 12:16 AM

any names?
who have you been impressed with?

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 2, 2013, 2:27 AM

Ekahana1@aol.com She is a shadchan who works through email you send her your resume and she asks you some questions and sends you some rules she has .then she sends you a list of boys that she has for you,..... once you send her an email she will explain how it works.

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 2, 2013, 11:46 AM

Quote from dazzleme21 on September 2, 2013, 2:27 AM
Ekahana1@aol.com She is a shadchan who works through email you send her your resume and she asks you some questions and sends you some rules she has .then she sends you a list of boys that she has for you,..... once you send her an email she will explain how it works.

what kind of boys/girls does she work with- is she working in the yeshivish community or more modern; is it working boys or learning boys?
who is it?
this sounds really interesting, but the first question is would she have boys that are at all shayach for me

PurplePrin-
cess

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 2, 2013, 12:33 PM

I don't know her as a Shadchan, only has a friend, and I must say she is a very pleasant and warm person. I enjoyed talking to her many times!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 3, 2013, 8:23 PM

hmm, sounds like an idea i could be looking into...are you allowed to say where she's from (it says cities where shadchanim are from in the shadchanim thread, so i assume ur allowed to). if i know anyone in that city, i'd like to ask them more abt her. thx!

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 4, 2013, 12:21 AM

sem613 . I dont know all the types of boys she has. I know she has the type Im looking for.I didnt ask her about the other types.I just asked her about the ones Im interested in,which are working and learning type.like half day learning and half working or working full day but is kovea itim.I would say more middle of the road like in between modern and yeshivish.Everyone has different interprataions of what modern and yeshivish is.(thats the type I want Im not saying thats only the type she has)I think it doesnt hurt to try why dont you send her an email and ask her if she has the type of boy your looking for.Its painless and quick instead of meeting a shadchan in person. 😉

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 4, 2013, 12:25 AM

purple princess thats cute! I only know of her as a shadchan. chaykie - I think it doesnt hurt to try! why dont you just send her an email and ask her if she has the type of boy you want.Theres nothing to lose and everything to gain.She made alot of shidduchim.Its not a boy your looking into its just a shadchan ,why do you have to check her out so much?????? 😕

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 4, 2013, 2:43 PM

dazzle, i don't have to. i want to. that's all. gives me a tiny pic of where she's from, who she is, ya know? not too nosy 🙂 sorry if i came across as that...

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.1 seconds.