Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Do you find this ad offensive?
Sari

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Do you find this ad offensive?
on: May 25, 2013, 10:28 PM

Do you find this ad offensive?

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Do you find this ad offensive?
on: May 25, 2013, 10:44 PM

Idk I think it's more sad than offensive

Do u think its really true? Isn't there a concept that 40 days before a person is created hashem prepares them a zivug? How does it add up? I rlly never got this whole concept!

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 25, 2013, 10:48 PM

I HATED THIS AD! I THINK IT IS TERRIBLE AND SO SO HURTFUL TO GIRLS! IT IS TOTALLY MISOGYNISTIC! AND THE FACTS ARE NOT EVEN TRUE!! THEY HAVE NO WAY TO BACK UP WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!
I EVEN WROTE TO THEM, AND WHAT THEY THINK IS EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT APPEARS IN THIS AD! THEY ARE TOTALLY BACKWARDS. THIS AD DOES NOT BELONG IN A JEWISH MAGAZINE. IT IS SO WRONG. PLUS THE AGE-GAP THING MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!
I AM SO APPALLED BY THIS AD. I WROTE IN TO MY LOCAL JEWISH MAGAZINE SAYING THEY SHOULD TAKE IT OUT. I CAN'T BELIEVE JEWISH PEOPLE THINK LIKE THIS.
I SUGGEST EVERYONE WRITE IN SAYING THIS AD SHOULD BE REMOVED. IT IS COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE.
i could post what I wrote to them if anyone is interested.

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 25, 2013, 11:04 PM

uch please if anything these ads just instigate the crisis more! it puts the boys a pedestal and the moms read this and think - wow the girls must be so desperate their parents will prob give anything/amount of money to support etc...a purposeful ad should say:

ATT BOY IN SHIDDUCHIM:
MONEY IS NOT THE MOST IMPT THING TO LOOK FOR IN A GIRL! THERE IS NO NEED TO ONLY DATE ZILLIONAIRES!
NEITHER IS HER WAIST SIZE!
LOOK FOR A GIRL WHO IS A BAALAS MIDDOS, A TZANUAH, AND A GIRL WHO VALUES TORAH AND CHERISHES TEFILLA! - YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

😀

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 25, 2013, 11:15 PM

Wow that's great laykay!! 😀 Now all we need to do is get that out there... 😉

keepsmilin-
g123

Dater

Send Message
on: May 25, 2013, 11:50 PM

This ad makes me sick every time I look at it! I always wonder what good they think they are causing by making girls feel worse.....

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 12:37 AM

Quote from TryToDoWhatsRight on May 25, 2013, 11:15 PM
Wow that's great laykay!! 😀 Now all we need to do is get that out there... 😉

Agreed! 🙂

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 6:57 AM

I think this ad is so ridiculous and false!! What exactly are they trying to accomplish by the ad as nothing will change just by putting an ad in the paper. Also, what they display as facts are not true as I personally know of many more European and Israeli girls who are not married than American, so obviously there thinking is faulty.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 1:00 PM

Quote from laykay on May 25, 2013, 11:04 PM
uch please if anything these ads just instigate the crisis more! it puts the boys a pedestal and the moms read this and think - wow the girls must be so desperate their parents will prob give anything/amount of money to support etc...a purposeful ad should say:

ATT BOY IN SHIDDUCHIM:
MONEY IS NOT THE MOST IMPT THING TO LOOK FOR IN A GIRL! THERE IS NO NEED TO ONLY DATE ZILLIONAIRES!
NEITHER IS HER WAIST SIZE!
LOOK FOR A GIRL WHO IS A BAALAS MIDDOS, A TZANUAH, AND A GIRL WHO VALUES TORAH AND CHERISHES TEFILLA! - YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

😀

what if the guy doesn't value torah? Then what should he look for?

laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 1:05 PM

Then I don't want him either so it's fine 😀

thinkingBY-
girl

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 4:42 PM

I think a major problem with this ad is that it suggests that we are in control and doing something wrong. Are we G-d?! Do we know why girls aren't married? Also, don't force guys who aren't interested in going out to go out. Would we rather a divorce crisis rather than a shidduch crisis??

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 8:47 PM

To be honest I'm kind of shocked by this conversation. Someone is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to help us and we are being Kafui Tovah??? If it's painful for you to read about the reality of the situation don't read it. It seems quite obvious that there are more boys then girls, frankly to think that there is only 1/10 more boys seems like an understatement! Don't boys get more than 1/10 dates than we do???

AND THE FACTS ARE NOT EVEN TRUE!! THEY HAVE NO WAY TO BACK UP WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!
Please explain. They counted how many girls are in each class and how many boys I think it's pretty straightforward?

it puts the boys a pedestal and the moms read this and think - wow the girls must be so desperate their parents will prob give anything/amount of money to support etc
That might be true about some boys. But there are many boys/mothers with a heart also who want to do the right thing!

I think a major problem with this ad is that it suggests that we are in control and doing something wrong. Are we G-d?! Do we know why girls aren't married?
Would there be anything wrong with someone suggesting why people aren't getting jobs? What's the difference? We have to do out Hishtadlus?

Do u think its really true? Isn't there a concept that 40 days before a person is created hashem prepares them a zivug? How does it add up?
I once heard a Shiur about it I don't think it's so simple. Maybe nobody today marries their Zivug Rishon, or something like that?

I hope I don't offend anyone with this 😀
I just think we have to be Makir Tov to those who are trying to help us.

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 9:03 PM

Sorry pray today I totally disagree! This is not something that has to be advertised making girls look like pathetic lost souls! If they want to encourage boys to date younger they should have the rebbeim and roshei yeshiva encouraging it in person! Not through an ad in some magazine with a sad looking single girl in the corner! And there are facts disproving this whole theory I just don't have time to explain it now! But this is very possibly all some random theory....maybe they are trying to help us but i think this ad causes more pain and like Laykay said - more harm to any single girls!

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 9:16 PM

dancer90: I didn't post in this thread. I'm not sure what you disagree with?

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 26, 2013, 9:18 PM

Sorry I meant pray today got mixed up with ur usernames 😀

pray today

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 12:05 AM

Quote from dancer90 on May 26, 2013, 9:03 PM
And there are facts disproving this whole theory I just don't have time to explain it now! But this is very possibly all some random theory

I would love to hear about it when you have the time 😀

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 12:49 AM

The shidduch process in our community works something like this: shadchan suggests girl, boy's side looks into her, Boys side agrees, girls side looks in and agrees, they date, get engaged and married. Asking around the problem in the chain is that girls arent getting enough dates. (Generally, admitedly I dont have real data to back up this anecdotal evidence but hey neither do the :age gap" proponents).
Now going back to the numbers pushed by the "age gap" people assuming a 4% growth rate, that means 112.5 23 year olds are trying to marry 100 20 year old girls. The average guy dates 3 girls (some less some mouch more) that means 112.5 guys go on 337.5 dates. That is more than enough dates for all 100 girls. Yet the gilrs who arent getting married arent getting dates either. This cant be explained by the "age gap" at all

quick analgy:
Each day, a bakery produces the amount of bread that it expects people will buy that day.

Throughout the day, people come in, one at a time, to buy a loaf of bread. Each person sees an entire shelf full of bread. They think, "Bread crisis! Bal tashchis! There is so much bread and no one to eat it!"

However, the baker only produces as much bread as he knows will be sold. The only reason it looks like there is more, is that all the bread is produced and displayed at one point in time. Only occasionally do one or two people ever see the empty shelves, or there is a loaf left over.

This is the source of the shidduch crisis panic. The girls all think they are ready to get married when they finish seminary, but the boys enter the shidduch system one at a time, after yeshiva or college or whenever. Over time, nearly all girls will get taken, but if you take a snapshot at one particular moment, it looks like there are way more girls than boys.
Say a hundred people walk into a bakery, each to buy a loaf of bread, but find only ninety loaves on the shelf. Will they panic?

Well, that depends. If the baker is still there, has ample supplies, and will profit enough to make it worth his while to bake an additional ten loaves (and the customers know this) then they will not panic.

If they have seen in the past that he won't bake any more than his allotment, or don't know, they might panic.

Obviously, the people panicking are not confident that His plan is to have a shidduch for everyone.

besides for all this, NASI recently published a letter stating that in actuality they have no real statistics no hard facts and its all base on what seems evident and some random headcounts in BMG. so if you anyone wants to believe this than go ahead but I feel bad for you. but I know if this Is what I believed I might kill myself. the only way I can get through this parsha is by knowing that hashem just wants me to daven right now and in the right time, the right guy will come along and I will iyh get married no matter what the age gap is.

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 1:04 AM

Pray today: I definitely believe that the people behind this campaign have every intention of helping the situation and none whatsoever of hurting girls. Their hearts are in the right place but they are sure one bunch of twisted thinkers. I appreciate the thought, but it's time they back off and listen to those who have protested against these ads.

Cherry

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 1:47 AM

There are probably guys and guy's moms out there that are reading this... the fact that it's emphasized that the girls are having a harder time getting dates just corrupts the system more in a different way...

However now that it's all out there in the open in any case, I'll say part of the reason for the "shidduch crisis" is that there are a lot of girls looking for the same thing that barely exists -the full time learner.
so as a result there are also a lot of good quality college/working guys out there that are having a hard time just as much as these girls are because they are looking for sth that barely exists -the girl that wants a guy who loves torah is kovea itim but will make a parnassa. (Partly)Because (all)most of the girls are brained wash in seminary that they need a guy who is a full time learner, these good quality guys are left with the 'modern' crowd... So what now, they should go running back to yeshiva so that the seminary girls will accept them even though they are both not nes cut out for a full time learning lifestyle?!

maybe hashem is saying wake up look at yourself... is that Really u or is it the prominent shmendrick down the block u are trying to impress and emulate... A person needs to grow from where they are at in life.. You can't put yourself into a spiritual nisayon in the hopes that eventually you'll come to doing it lishma...and grow It doesn't wrk. You need to grow from where you are REALLY at today, Only then you can reach REAL spiritual hights. A bas yisrael and a ben torah need to do the right thing at all times. it's a waste of precious time to "fake it till u make it".
EG: A Baby needs to crawl before they walk... In fact doctors strongly advise parents that have kids that have started to walk that never crawled to teach and encourage that particular stage. you might think it's great yes my child is walking before it's time!! However it's actually detrimental to their development in the long run.

There are some pple that are REALLY cut out for a full time learning life style... You need to evaluate if it's REALLY for U!

In a nut shell it's not only the guys and it's not only the girls, It's the EXPECTATIONS CRISIS on both sides..
I honestly think the chinuch system in the Yeshivas and seminaries need to be re-evaluated... because that's where a lot of it is stemming from! ten girls can't all have one guy and ten guys can't have one girl...=" the peer pressure crisis" 😕

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:22 AM

Quote from dancer90 on May 27, 2013, 12:49 AM
The shidduch process in our community works something like this: shadchan suggests girl, boy's side looks into her, Boys side agrees, girls side looks in and agrees, they date, get engaged and married. Asking around the problem in the chain is that girls arent getting enough dates. (Generally, admitedly I dont have real data to back up this anecdotal evidence but hey neither do the :age gap" proponents).
Now going back to the numbers pushed by the "age gap" people assuming a 4% growth rate, that means 112.5 23 year olds are trying to marry 100 20 year old girls. The average guy dates 3 girls (some less some mouch more) that means 112.5 guys go on 337.5 dates. That is more than enough dates for all 100 girls. Yet the gilrs who arent getting married arent getting dates either. This cant be explained by the "age gap" at all

quick analgy:
Each day, a bakery produces the amount of bread that it expects people will buy that day.

Throughout the day, people come in, one at a time, to buy a loaf of bread. Each person sees an entire shelf full of bread. They think, "Bread crisis! Bal tashchis! There is so much bread and no one to eat it!"

However, the baker only produces as much bread as he knows will be sold. The only reason it looks like there is more, is that all the bread is produced and displayed at one point in time. Only occasionally do one or two people ever see the empty shelves, or there is a loaf left over.

This is the source of the shidduch crisis panic. The girls all think they are ready to get married when they finish seminary, but the boys enter the shidduch system one at a time, after yeshiva or college or whenever. Over time, nearly all girls will get taken, but if you take a snapshot at one particular moment, it looks like there are way more girls than boys.
Say a hundred people walk into a bakery, each to buy a loaf of bread, but find only ninety loaves on the shelf. Will they panic?

Well, that depends. If the baker is still there, has ample supplies, and will profit enough to make it worth his while to bake an additional ten loaves (and the customers know this) then they will not panic.

If they have seen in the past that he won't bake any more than his allotment, or don't know, they might panic.

Obviously, the people panicking are not confident that His plan is to have a shidduch for everyone.

besides for all this, NASI recently published a letter stating that in actuality they have no real statistics no hard facts and its all base on what seems evident and some random headcounts in BMG. so if you anyone wants to believe this than go ahead but I feel bad for you. but I know if this Is what I believed I might kill myself. the only way I can get through this parsha is by knowing that hashem just wants me to daven right now and in the right time, the right guy will come along and I will iyh get married no matter what the age gap is.

I think i read this on yeshiva world news. bread theory of shidduch crisis or something?

dancer90

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:43 AM

Yeh I saw it in ywn not sure which forum. I usually hate analogies for emotional things but this is just logical! There's much more there that's very enlightening and there is also a letter from Nasi project explaining how their theory is really based on what they see by looking around and some analasys done by some experts but they won't give their names or say when it was done! Besides yeshiva guys wait for their Israel experience from their teenage years... I don't think they will be willing to give it up so quickly unless the Rosh yeshiva handpicks certain boys who he thinks is capable and encourages them to marry first!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 7:42 PM

ok, i've seen this ad so many times, and i definitely have what to say...in fact, i wrote into the yated about it a few weeks ago, during that whole back and forth after the interview with R' Tzadok Katz. Basically, the point i was trying to make there, is that all these ppl who are going by all these statistics are missing one major thing. They are totally leaving Hashem out of the picture. Hello????? since when do we Jews go by statistics alone? According to statistics, the Jews shouldn't even exist anymore. In fact, they should have ceased to exist a long time ago. What do all these statistics goers have to say to that? Hello obviously the only reason we are around now is because Hashem wants us here. He is in charge, and He is the only One in charge. Get that ppl??? Who on earth do ppl think they are to say 10% of girls will never get married? What if in the next 10 years there are significantly more boys born than girls? What if lots of frum girls would (chas v'shalom) go off the derech and no longer be looking for frum boys? Anything about their statistics can change in a minute. Hashem has a plan, and He doesnt need anyone to do math for Him. He has it all figured out already. He doesn't need the help these ppl think they're giving. If we would all just try as hard as possible to make shidduchim the right way and not scare ppl into taking anyone who comes along, and giving up on important things, then maybe that would solve the problem. He doesn't need your math or your help. He needs your belief, trust, and hishtadlus. He doesn't need another "god" helping Him. So these ppl should stop trying to be one.

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:09 PM

Well said chaykie!! 😀

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:40 PM

Quote from Cherry on May 27, 2013, 1:47 AM
(Partly)Because (all)most of the girls are brained wash in seminary that they need a guy who is a full time learner, these good quality guys are left with the 'modern' crowd... So what now, they should go running back to yeshiva so that the seminary girls will accept them even though they are both not nes cut out for a full time learning lifestyle?!

boys should be learning Torah. H-shem said so so it is good for us. There is no other place to learn how to live a moral, beneficial life.

maybe hashem is saying wake up look at yourself... is that Really u or is it the prominent shmendrick down the block u are trying to impress and emulate... A person needs to grow from where they are at in life.. You can't put yourself into a spiritual nisayon in the hopes that eventually you'll come to doing it lishma...? and grow It doesn't wrk. You need to grow from where you are REALLY at today, Only then you can reach REAL? spiritual hights. A bas yisrael and a ben torah need to do the right thing at all times. it's a waste of precious time to fake it till u make it".?
EG: A Baby needs to crawl before they walk... In fact doctors strongly advise parents that have kids that have started to walk that never crawled to teach and encourage that particular stage. you might think it's great yes my child is walking before it's time!! However it's actually detrimental to their development in the long run.

Sorry Cherry but i dont get how the above ex. with the baby has anything to do with what you are saying...

There are some pple that are REALLY cut out for a full time learning life style... You need to evaluate if it's REALLY for U!
learning Torah (part time or full time)is for everyone "Vehagisa bo yomam velayla" Torah is meant to be learned and toiled in by everyone if not H-shem wouldn't expect it of each and every one of us.
In a nut shell it's not only the guys and it's not only the girls, It's the EXPECTATIONS CRISIS on both sides..
I honestly think the chinuch system in the Yeshivas and seminaries need to be re-evaluated... because that's where a lot of it is stemming from!
Dont agree with this. They are trying their best to keep Torah and give it over to the next generation, and H-shem would not punish them because of that by making them the root of this "shidduch crisis"[

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:42 PM

Basmelech, your comments are difficult to read. They seem to be overlapping each other.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:43 PM

Wow Chaykie! You really made a great point!! 😀
"Hello????? since when do we Jews go by statistics alone? According to statistics, the Jews shouldn't even exist anymore. In fact, they should have ceased to exist a long time ago. What do all these statistics goers have to say to that? Hello obviously the only reason we are around now is because Hashem wants us here. He is in charge, and He is the only One in charge"

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:48 PM

Thank you rosepetal5 for pointing that out! 🙂

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:49 PM

Sure!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 8:58 PM

basmelech, i can't take credit for it, my grandmother thought of it actually 🙂 but i'm happy you liked it!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 10:31 PM

oh and ttdwr, thanks! sorry i just must have missed ur post. didn't mean to not acknowledge it.

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 10:43 PM

don't worry about it! 😉

heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 10:48 PM

When I saw this I felt like crying. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

How can someone make a statement like that?

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 27, 2013, 11:24 PM

Quote from chaykie on May 27, 2013, 8:58 PM
basmelech, i can't take credit for it, my grandmother thought of it actually 🙂 but i'm happy you liked it!

You can tell your grandmother that she made a very smart point there! 🙂 Thanks for sharing it with us!

iThink

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 1:20 AM

Welcome back, hey hey, it's been a while! 🙂

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 8:46 AM

I honestly think everyone who feels this ad is wrong should write in to the people who made it. The more negative feedback they get, the better. Maybe they'll be forced to remove it.
If anyone wants the email, I have it.

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:16 AM

K so here's my question! Everyone seems to be up in arms about this whole Shidduch crisis and there are so many older single girls etc etc but in reality, I am only in my early 20's and out of my 25 closest high school and sem (reg bais yakov type) friends, I only have ONE that's still single! Some dont have any money some a little heavier and some from intersting families...Where is the Shidduch crisis????? In a way I feel like this site is a figment of my imagination! I hardly know any single girls! And the ones that I do know are clearly very overweight or have strong/odd personalities.... I myself didn't date that many guys but the ones that I did were very into me and I said no for whatever reason! Most of my grade and sem are married and everyday I hear of tons of girls I know getting engaged all different types shapes and forms... I am till young! However I do feel old because I have no single friends! It really puzzles me! Where are all these older single girls? Does anyone else feel this way?

Cherry

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:20 AM

Basmelech maybe u want to write ur points out a little more clearer for us to read.
Thnks.

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:21 AM

atararox: I have a question for you - where to do you live? You don't have to say exactly, but do you live in NY, or outside the tristate area?

The reason I ask is because things seem to be different depending on the kind of community you live in. I don't live in the tristate area, and I know quite a few single girls. Some of them are a lot older than I am, too.

I think the Shidduch system doesn't really work well for girls who are not so typical, and that's a problem.

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:27 AM

To rosepetal - I am from ny but I went to reg sem with tonz of oot girls and many of them are married! Perhaps u are right and it's more of a crisis for oot girls but if its the "types"that's and Issue than would this age gap problem really make a difference!??
I do find that shadchanim and boys moms ask ridiculous questions and are picky and the support thing is a craziness but ultimately everyone seems to be going....

rosepetal5

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:47 AM

The age gap thing is ridiculous, no matter what the problem is!! No doubt about that!

I honestly don't know...I know that girls who are not deemed 100% perfect have a harder time getting dates. I have a friend who is so wonderful, yet she doesn't get dates much. The likely reason: her parents are divorced. That shouldn't make a difference, yet it does. There's a lot of superficiality in this system. I mean, why do people make such a big deal about what seminary a girl goes to?? Even if it did have "a bad reputation," she might have had a great experience and came out a better person for it!

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 11:54 AM

Ok so the Shidduch crisis is not that girls are not getting married. It's that girls are maybe not getting as many dates as they would like over the course of their dating career due to the superficiality of society. Correct? and besides I think the stigma of what is considered an "older single" is nuts! If a girl is 23 and single everyone thinks it nebach she must be having such a hard time doing a Shidduch .... If a boy is 25 and single everyone say - wow he must be worth alot so he's being really picky!

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 12:08 PM

Quote from atararox on May 28, 2013, 11:54 AM
Ok so the Shidduch crisis is not that girls are not getting married. It's that girls are maybe not getting as many dates as they would like over the course of their dating career due to the superficiality of society. Correct? and besides I think the stigma of what is considered an "older single" is nuts! If a girl is 23 and single everyone thinks it nebach she must be having such a hard time doing a Shidduch .... If a boy is 25 and single everyone say - wow he must be worth alot so he's being really picky!

Every date has one guy and one girl.

If on average, the guys are getting more dates than the girls, that means there are more girls. It's math.

An alternative theory might be that there are some girls who are getting way more dates than anyone else and that drives up the average to be the same as the boys. Like suppose guys are averaging 10 dates a year, and girls are also averaging 10 dates a year, but most of the girls are going on 3-4 while a few are going on 40-50.

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 12:10 PM

Exactly wht I was thinking feigy which would go along with the theory that most boys are looking for the same type and that can very well be the issue!

atararox

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 12:14 PM

So basically if boys would start dating earlier you would just have more boys in shidduchim looking for typical by girls who are ot pt seit st or accountant who are looking for learning boys and can support -and when the 20 yr olds of that type are used up they will wait till the next crop if that type come home from sem and the girls who don't fit that bill with still be sitting around for dates until they do hit upon a guy that will accept them the way they are

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: May 28, 2013, 12:18 PM

Quote from atararox on May 28, 2013, 12:10 PM
Exactly wht I was thinking feigy which would go along with the theory that most boys are looking for the same type and that can very well be the issue!

I don't really believe that though. There are girls who get more and less dates, but I don't think it averages out.

Pages: [1] 2
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.275 seconds.