Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: mazal tov!!!!!!
chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post mazal tov!!!!!!
on: August 31, 2014, 9:55 AM

Baruch Hashem i am so so happy to tell you that i became a kallah last week! wishing you all the same happiness, the same fulfilling feeling, sooner than u can ever imagine! may we all always share in simchos!

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: mazal tov!!!!!!
on: August 31, 2014, 10:31 AM

MAZAL TOV!!!! I'm so happy for you chaykie!
any stories or advice you would like to share?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: August 31, 2014, 10:39 AM

i can tell u one piece of advice. after our 5th date i got nervous! i loved every date, but after that one i got the butterflies in the stomach...to the point where i was annoyed when his number showed up on my phone! so i went to speak to a professional who knows me well, someone who i trust, who has helped me before, and he put things in perspective and made me feel so so much better! the next date, we got engaged! it is not all fluffy and rosy- if it is u are in lala land! there are things that u won't agree upon, things that he does that u have to get used to, and vice versa, but the point of marriage is to work it out and speak about it- open and honest communication, and willingness to grow. If i hadn't spoken to someone abt it, i might have passed it up, but i cannot imagine now that i even would have thought to do that. I am so so so happy!

hello

Dater

Send Message
on: August 31, 2014, 8:14 PM

Mazal tov Chaykie!!! This is such nice news!
Thanks for all your insightful posts on this site. Wishing you lots of hatzlacha and bracha in the future!

Lea

Dater

Send Message
on: September 1, 2014, 5:52 PM

MAZEL TOV Chaykie! So happy for you!!! 😀 😀 😀

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 2, 2014, 10:26 AM

Mazel Tov!! May you be zoche to build a Bayis Neeman B'Yisrael with much simcha, Bracha, Hatzlocho, and siyatte Dishmaya!!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 2, 2014, 11:03 PM

thanks for all the brachos!!!!!!!!! may you all be zochot to the same brachos and happiness very very soon!!!!!!!!

dazzleme21

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 29, 2014, 9:50 PM

ameinkyh!!!!! 😀 🙂 😀 🙂 mazel tov!!!!!!!! soooo exciting!! soooo happy for u!!!! may u be zoche to build a bnb!! hatzlacha and bracha! so how did he propose? who made the shidduch? a random shadchan? or s/o u knew ? is it an interesting story?

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 30, 2014, 8:04 PM

MAZAL TOV, CHAYKIE!!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: October 19, 2014, 5:34 PM

sorry guyz i didn't see ur posts right away, dazzleme and daysfan- i couldn't get onto the site for some reason. thank u both! and yes dazzleme, it is an interesting story how we met, but i can't rlly say is b/c of too many telling details, let's just say it was so easy on both sides to pass up the shidduch, and we almost did! But when Hashem wants something to happen, nothing will stop Him! My chosson proposed very sweetly, ya know, the whole flattering speech, the roses...all that 🙂 and the shidduch was made by a shadchan that i met about 2 or 3 yrs ago, but i see around somewhat often, so she always remembered me, and told me she was always thinking of me!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 4, 2014, 8:07 AM

Chaykie Mazel Tov!! 🙂 I know this is a little late...but just saw it now. That is so exciting! Hope you have many wonderful years together filled with Shalom Bais, health, happiness and kol tov! Amein to the Bracha! Thanks for posting it is so encouraging for all of us here its so nice to hear good news 😀

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: December 18, 2014, 2:25 PM

basmelech, its never too late for brachos, so AMEN!! guyz my yom hachuppah is coming up soon! im compiling a list of names to daven for on my wedding day, if you want me to daven for you, private message me! may we all share in many many simchos!!!!!!!!!!!! a freiichen lichtigen chanukah- may the happiness and light of chanukah pour forth into everyone's life!!!!

ME

Dater

Send Message
on: February 18, 2015, 7:06 PM

Mazel Tov! I became a Kallah! Do I get to stick around? Would miss this so much!! 🙂
May you all find the right one at the right time- and May Hashem grant you Bracha and hatzlacha and above all CLARITY and understanding!!!

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: February 22, 2015, 7:02 PM

MAZAL TOV!!!!!!! AMEN! any advice you would like to share with us?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: March 29, 2015, 9:44 AM

Mazal tov ME!! so happy to hear! (sorry i'm a bit late, i don't come on here so often anymore...i like to check in every once in a while!

OTM

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: April 22, 2015, 11:12 AM

MAZAL TOV!! I'm happy to share the news that I also got engaged BH 🙂 IYH by you all really soon!! The right one at the right time...

realdiamon-
d

Dater

Send Message
on: April 23, 2015, 7:03 PM

mazel tov!! gives me such chizuk to hear that another inshidduchim member got engaged:)

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.05 seconds.