Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is this normal??
ME

Dater

Send Message
Post Is this normal??
on: December 1, 2014, 3:17 AM

Yes, of course everyone wants to find their zivug and get married but I'm finding that more and more over time- what really gets me is that I want to be a mommy! Yes, I want that relationship, that person who will be experiencing everything with you, who you will communicate with and share and work hard and grow BUT right now all I feel is this longing to be a mommy. Every time i hold my friends baby or play with my many nieces and nephews- no matter their age all I feel is: THIS is what I want. THIS is what I'm waiting for.
Yes, Ofc I want a husband- and daven that we all find our zivugs (is that the right way to say it?) at the right time- but to me the ultimate prize is the amazing miraculous gift of a child. Just wondering if I'm the only one or its somewhat normal. Like I feel like I'm passed the stage of being ready to get married- I've moved on. Does this make any sense?
(Please excuse my atrocious grammar- hard to edit on a phone or think when you can't fall asleep...)

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Is this normal??
on: December 1, 2014, 8:54 PM

good to know im not the only one like that 🙂

eyeroller9-

Dater

Send Message
on: December 1, 2014, 9:36 PM

On rare occasions I get a similar feeling to that but for the most part not really. I think it depends if your into kids or not, I've never been especially into young children but with my own it would definitely be special.

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: December 4, 2014, 11:09 PM

Yes I know exactly what you mean! You just like wrote my thoughts. I have babysat so many times, and I would really love to be able to watch my very own kids! IyH by all of us very soon! 🙂

waiting-
game

Dater

Send Message
on: December 9, 2014, 4:21 PM

i had to check the name of the original poster to check if i had written it!! these are the exact feelings i just expressed to a friend of mine

bitachon

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 10, 2014, 12:51 AM

weird i just said that 2 someone last night and today!

ME

Dater

Send Message
on: December 10, 2014, 2:01 PM

thanks guys! glad to know i'm not the only one!! 🙂 hopefully one day soon we will all merit to get married and have children!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.089 seconds.