Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Great story - chizuk
life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Great story - chizuk
on: July 9, 2013, 10:40 AM

To those of you who have been passed over, this is a great story, and it just happened like yesterday -

My neighbor just got married a few months ago. Her aunt is a few years older than her, and was being 'passed over', and everyone felt bad for her. Not anymore - the aunt just got engaged - to her niece's chosson's identical twin brother. The ages work out fine - my friend's chosson is more than two years older than her, its not weird at all. But it's hysterical to think about those relationships. Their kids, IY"H will be identical - my neighbor and her aunt look alike, and the chassanim are identical - same genes all the way through. And my friend's sister-in-law will be her aunt, her nieces/nephews will be her first cousins, her brother-in-law will be her uncle, her husband- his twin will be his uncle (!!!!), the kids will have an uncle that is both regular and great... And its amazing because I doubt the shidduch would have been thought of/gone through with if my neighbor hadn't gotten married first. So being passed over was one of the best things that could have happened to the aunt....

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Great story - chizuk
on: July 9, 2013, 10:45 AM

cute

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 1:19 PM

That is a really cute story.

They should make sure their kids don't marry each other though.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 2:33 PM

really cute!

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 4:23 PM

patcha - you really think it is dangerous? I heard it was a fake study and there is no proof of any danger, but it is illegal for first cousins to marry in lots of states (including Pennsylvania but not NY or NJ).

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 6:13 PM

There's no proof of lots of things, because it is unethical to run certain types of studies 🙂

It's quite obvious though that families that don't have genetic diversity, the kids don't come out as well. The first time it happens, it's only a small risk but it increases rapidly as it repeats.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 6:39 PM

Quote from patcha on July 9, 2013, 6:13 PM
There's no proof of lots of things, because it is unethical to run certain types of studies 🙂

It's quite obvious though that families that don't have genetic diversity, the kids don't come out as well. The first time it happens, it's only a small risk but it increases rapidly as it repeats.

yeah, well, the royal families of europe all married their cousins, and their kids became kings!

patcha

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 6:43 PM

Quote from feigy123 on July 9, 2013, 6:39 PM
yeah, well, the royal families of europe all married their cousins, and their kids became kings!

lol
though they got the habsburg chin and hemophilia, too. 🙂
but what does it matter, if you are royalty.

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 9, 2013, 6:44 PM

Quote from patcha on July 9, 2013, 6:43 PM

Quote from feigy123 on July 9, 2013, 6:39 PM

lol
though they got the habsburg chin and hemophilia, too. 🙂
but what does it matter, if you are royalty.

exactly.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.068 seconds.