Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: comfortable tights??
chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post comfortable tights??
on: July 24, 2014, 7:46 PM

i know this is soooo random, but i figured with a bunch of girls my age here, its something u just may have the answer to... I need comfortable tights!!!!!!! i've tried so many companies- elledue, milas, berkshire, dressbarn (the most comfy i've found so far, but still not great), they are all so itchy and the material crawls down with every move (i mean that not to be gross, its not like they totally fall down, just the material rides down a bit). any ideas of good companies that are comfy where the material is not silky/itchy/riding down?? i'm talking abt nude/natural colored tights, obviously- its summer!

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: comfortable tights??
on: July 24, 2014, 11:05 PM

could it be that you're buying the wrong size? if they're too big and loose theyre going to ride and crawl. I find that anything that fits right is comfortable, and anything not isn't. Because of that one person's comfortable is another's awful.
also, generally the silky are the non-itchy ones, but I've never had itchy tights so idk.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 25, 2014, 12:41 AM

right, so i also thought if i try other sizes it would make a diff...but it didn't! material still rides down 🙁 silky= non itchy? i always felt the other way arnd! also, silky tights give me the chills when they come in contact with silky lining of skirts...maybe i'm just rlly sensitive...

scru

Dater

Send Message
on: July 25, 2014, 10:43 AM

I have the same problem!!! I find tights very itchy and uncomfortable...I think the thicker the tights, the more comfortable. Sireco is a company that's thicker, I don't like the way it looks really but s/t's I'll wear it anyway. Does anyone wear thigh highs? I'm thinking they might be more comfortable, although they'll likely be the type to roll down at times in an annoying way.

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 25, 2014, 12:42 PM

I don't wear tights because of this. I think it's just the nature of tights to ride down. I actually wear leggings and socks instead. I don't know exactly how this works but because they end at the ankle instead of wrapping around the feet, they don't ride down at the top and I don't have to go pulling them up all day. It's so much more comfortable. (Oh, and I wear colored leggings in all seasons...is that a "fashion don't"? I don't really care.)

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 25, 2014, 6:07 PM

yeah, i don't do leggings. and i cant imagine i'd be comfortable in thigh highs! just thinking abt it is getting me all itchy and sensitive!

OTM

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 28, 2014, 12:19 PM

I wear Filazzi Sughero. Pretty similiar to Levante but a bit cheaper. Theyre pretty comfortable but they do get runs in them which I think applies to all nude tights..

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 28, 2014, 10:02 PM

so i used to get filazi. is that the same thing as what ur talking about, otm? or is there something specifically that goes by both names?

OTM

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 29, 2014, 1:58 PM

That's what I'm talking about. Sughero is the color

OTM

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: July 29, 2014, 1:59 PM

They're about 5 and change a pair in the local stores.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: July 29, 2014, 7:46 PM

wow that is expensive...

rg

Dater

Send Message
on: September 18, 2014, 7:37 PM

I wear Leggs. You can buy them in any drugstore or like Target, they're not too expensive, they don't run easily, and they're really comfy!

in the gap

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: September 19, 2014, 2:36 PM

I wear melas, they are expensive, but really comfortable and don't get runs easily. They are also 60 deneir, which I can't find in too many brands.

justdoit

Dater

Send Message
on: January 19, 2015, 4:16 PM

I also usually wear legging and knee-highs. it drives my mom crazy though. Otherwise, I have found that ellendue works well for me.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.103 seconds.