Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bday present for your mom
chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Bday present for your mom
on: September 23, 2013, 2:22 PM

sooooooo...my mom's bday is around now, and me and my siblings wanna get her a bday present! question...what on earth do we get for her...??? we want something that lasts (not flowers, not buying her supper...), but something interesting that you wouldn't necessarily think of, so she'll be surprised. i can't think of anything she really really wants/needs- besides for cleaning help, which my sibs and i can't afford... we've done jewelry, we've done new sets of dishes, we've done glass and metal kosos, we've done flowers...done little glass trinkets. any ideas??

itpy

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Bday present for your mom
on: September 23, 2013, 2:48 PM

My friend once did an adorable thing- she surprised her parents with professional pictures of the family! She and her her sibs went to a cheap photo places and they took stunning pix of her family and she then put the picture in nice frame and gave it to her parents! She said they were so soo excited about it! It's a great valuable everlasting gift that every parent would appreciate:) if it works for ur fam then go for it:)

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 23, 2013, 8:49 PM

so actually we're planning on doing something like that for my parents anniv. and we want to put it in one of those electronic frames so you can see the pix as a slide show kinda thing. what we want now tho is something b'davka for our mother. something womanly, ya know? i was thinking fancy napkin rings, but my brother's not sure abt the idea...he's a guy, what can i say? 😉

moori

Dater

Send Message
on: September 23, 2013, 11:42 PM

we once made a photo calendar for my mother's birthday. it didn't last forever but for a solid year, we didn't stop getting praise for it. other years we've bought her expensive jewelry, a ticket to israel, etc. and this was by far her favorite thing. who knew?

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 24, 2013, 11:54 AM

hey that's a cute idea! maybe for her office- so cute! but that means we have to take pix of us kids...we don't have many recent ones. hmmm. dunno if that's gonna work. good idea to keep in mind tho!

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: September 24, 2013, 12:19 PM

Well if you don't have one of those houses with a hundred pictures all over, why don't you go to a painting-store and figure out the basic price fro a nice painting, and get her a gift certificate there? This way she could pick out one she likes - since painting generally are something people don't always agree on. I don't know how into reading/tech your family is, but I know people chip in to buy their parents kindles.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.071 seconds.