Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bashert.net
laykay

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Bashert.net
on: November 20, 2013, 1:52 PM

Anyone have any feedback for this program? I notice they only say A 30 day free trial but does not say the price it will cost after. Kind of annoying.

ME

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Bashert.net
on: November 21, 2013, 11:32 PM

I'm also really curious about this program... how its run? whats it like?!? etc... any one brave enough to be a pioneer and try it? or any of these sites... zivug zone etc...

dschecht13

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 22, 2013, 3:30 AM

Okay I am on there. I signed up for the free trial which ended but I don't think I'm being charged. Basically you fill out a bunch of forms and answer a ton of questions then you choose a shadchan to work with you. I never got a call from a Shadchan but I did get one suggestion which wasn't matim. I would say its a combination of Zivug Zone and SYAS.

daysfan24

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: November 25, 2013, 5:33 PM

I used it and had no matches- Don't think its worth the time!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 27, 2013, 9:08 PM

yeah i've been on there for a few months too...no matches either...

TryToDoWha-
tsRight

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: December 5, 2013, 4:29 PM

So, this thread made me curious, and I clicked on the ad for zivugzone.com. Don't judge me, but i opened a profile to see if I would get matches but i am not planning on actually utilizing this website. I just wanted to see what type of people were on there and if I would get any matches. I used a generic name and no picture. the questions I answered about myself, personality, hashkafa - i answered honestly. I didn't put a picture but i did fill out a lengthy accurate profile of myslef and what i'm looking for. I came up with 4 matches. only one had a picture and looked matim. 2 of the others were 2-3 sentences long (description-wise), and the last one just said "contact his shadchan for further details."

Any thoughts? (No berating please)

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 5, 2013, 8:01 PM

so I've been on SYAS and liked that model, and someone encouraged me to sign up for zivugzone and I did thinking it was a similar model. WOW IS IT DIFFERENT!!!! it had hundreds of boys they thought were matim, when some of htem were COMPLETLY NOT b/c there is no computerized hashkafic aspect. (no, if his idea of relaxing is watching TV why is he right for me).
but then I realized I did it that it doesnt go through a shadchan, so maybe thats why I'm getting such a non-shayach listings.
buy yeah, im not thinking its going anywhere.

on the other hand, I have def had good experiences with SYAS

alizawolf

Dater

Send Message
on: December 25, 2013, 9:15 AM

I don't recommend bashert,net.....I don't think that there are many people actually on the website and so the chance of finding your shidduch through them is very slim....

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.116 seconds.