Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Yellow teeth
life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Yellow teeth
on: November 3, 2013, 9:32 PM

A while ago I did an at-home teeth whitening, but it has worn off (they last 6 months), and my teeth look gross again. They're not wildly yellow, but it bothers me to see it. I could whiten again but its really gross (holding trays of whitening in my mouth) and sometimes made my teeth hurt. Does anyone know of that helps a little?

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Yellow teeth
on: November 3, 2013, 10:13 PM

Did u try crest whitening strips.but only use crest cuz others are bad for the.enamal
Also. cofee& chocolate make ur teeth yellow so try avoiding that & if u cant drink coffe w a straw

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: November 3, 2013, 10:14 PM

By whitening I mean strips

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 3, 2013, 10:26 PM

Try what gayil said. Also crest whitening strips are not a big deal to use their thin pieces of plastic. Hatzlacha! 🙂

Princess-
Lea

Dating Pro

Send Message
on: November 5, 2013, 12:03 PM

I started using Listerine Whitening Restore mouthwash to refresh the whitening treatment my dentist gave me, and it seems to be doing a good job. I don't want to jeopardize my enamel and it's supposed to strengthen it.

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 17, 2013, 1:10 PM

i tried crest whitening strips but they don't stay on my teeth! anyone have that problem? i need something that stays on...

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: November 17, 2013, 10:42 PM

Crest makes one with advanced seal technology i tried that one and it sticks. Also you should make sure your teeth are completely dry before you put it on. use a tissue to wipe it if necessary, then follow the rest of the insruction and press it down firmly. Try to touch only the edges before you put in on so the stickiness stays. Hope this helps you! 🙂

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.087 seconds.