Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Shape workout DVD
life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Shape workout DVD
on: August 16, 2013, 6:19 PM

I see this site is advertising the shape workout DVD. It was on sale once and my mother asked me if i wanted it, so i looked it up to see the reviews, and on their website someone complained it isn't kosher as advertised. The company explained that by 'kosher' they just meant that the lyrics (the songs are NOT Jewish) don't contain bad words/religious stuff. The songs are typical goyish music, I think, that the instructors move to the beat of. If you want to listen to that stuff when you exercise, that is your decision, but I wanted to let you know what you're buying if you get this DVD.

Avigail

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Shape workout DVD
on: August 17, 2013, 10:10 PM

I also saw that but I thought there were no lyrics at all just music. Are you sure?

life123

Dating Pro

Send Message
Post Re: Shape workout DVD
on: August 17, 2013, 10:44 PM

Yep.
Copied this from their site.
Aidelmaidel • 2 years ago
Be forwarned: The music (in Zumba section) is not Jewish!! How is English rap supposed to be Kosher music??!!! The rest is only beats from non-Jewish songs...boring! Would be better if they used Jewish music. Tanya's kickboxing is great though...
•Reply•Share ›
Shape Fitness Mod Aidelmaidel • 2 years ago
Aidelmaidel, the music for the DVD was not advertised to be Jewish, only kosher, which means that it does not have inappropriate or suggestive lyrics. We believe we fulfilled that requirement by choosing music which is fun, motivating, and yet still appropriate enough to bring into a Jewish home.

We hope you still enjoy the DVD and we thank you for your feedback.
•Reply•Share ›

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.042 seconds.