Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hi!
whywhywhy

Dater

Send Message
Post Hi!
on: June 21, 2015, 12:37 AM

Hello everyone!

My name's whywhywhy and this is my first post.

I'm in my mid 20s. I don't live in NY, but I was born there. I'm an ER nurse.

My username is whywhywhy because there are lots of questions that surround shidduchim and sometimes those questions are only answered when the right person comes along.

But until then...why why why?

realdiamon-
d

Dater

Send Message
Post Re: Hi!
on: June 21, 2015, 12:36 PM

I have another question for everyone. Why does no-one post anymore? It used to be hopping with serial stories, interesting info, advice etc... I miss it, let's keep this going!!! 😎 Did all the posters get engaged?! 🙂 😀 😐 😛 😕 😉

Sari

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: June 21, 2015, 4:02 PM

I'm not engaged yet. 😕
How about if we all make a kabala to post 1 post a day. 😉
That will get things going ! 😀

hello

Dater

Send Message
on: June 26, 2015, 2:31 PM

That's hard to do when the site is down 🙂

Which other posters are still here?

whywhywhy, Welcome! What are the why why why questions? I would think the question is who who who 🙂

girlwithad-
ream

Dater

Send Message
on: July 2, 2015, 7:13 PM

I am here and really want the serial story to be continued!!
Also I want some chizuk- what do you guys do/think when you are frustrated because you got a match that isn't shayach or is someone who is disabled or something?
Thanks!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: August 17, 2015, 2:29 PM

im still on the site, altho i'm married already, BH! but i still love to come see how everyone is doing once in awhile 🙂 i did notice it's been kinda slow here, what happened?? id think its summer, ppl have extra time, but then again maybe lots of ppl are on vaca, and then AGAIN, i noticed even before summer it started to slow down, so i dunno! but its such a great site!

basmelech

Dating Coach

Send Message
on: September 6, 2015, 11:15 PM

why why why welcome! So it seems you have the same question that we all have. Why why and why again? So first of all I don't have the answer and neither does anyone else here on this website. Because its plain and simple if we would know why then we would not have to choose. It would be so obvious why this is happening that hey no big deal for us to make the right choice when we know why. So since G-d decided to give us free will as in the power to choose, we have to choose to look at the positive to be positive and to think positive. As the saying goes "think good and it will be good" so keep thinking good thoughts and you'll see good results. 😀 all the best!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.068 seconds.