Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BFFs!
heyhey

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post BFFs!

2 BFF's!!!

They are always doing things together.... from Sunday Mall shopping to Shabbosim in one of their apartments. (they are both dorming in town because they are from OOT trying to date). This is my neighbor. She knocked on my door last night at 12PM. My father answered it (in his undershirt!) saw she looked like she needed a listening ear, and ran to get me from on the computer (btw: i was on inshidduchum.com LOL) she started balling to me abt how the other friend whom she is ALWAYS with is just got ANOTHER yes from a guy . (I didn't want to tell her that Monday I am going on an 11th date.) She didnt even date him yet but her friends goes out way more than she does. I just sat there and listened...gave her some tips and casually walked her out and said Hatzlacha...if i can do anyting i am a knock or a phone call away.

She thanked me.

I hope it helped.

Now my question to the fellow inshidduchim members: IS IT THAT IMPORTANT TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS FROM THE MINUTE YOU GET A YES?! c'mon we all know that it's nothing till it's something. I don't tell my friends anything, why shld they think... or even get jealous.

what do you think?

Shaindy

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: BFFs!

It's a hard call. If someone is very close - or living with a friend, it's very possible they were together when they got a call, she was called as a reference....who knows? And then the friend keeps on asking about what's doing....it's tough. Of course if this isn't the case, don't tell all the little details.

Miriam

Dating Maven

Send Message

Let's get this other girl a date! And hey hey if something serious is going to happen with you you must give her heads up..it's not fair other wise! Is she "older" or is she just making a big deal? Does she go out at all?

feigy123

Dating Coach

Send Message

I think she was looking for sympathy, not for a few tips.

Bayla

Dating Maven

Send Message

Yes feigy it does sound like that..I feel so bad for her.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.064 seconds.