Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Baby gift
blueberry

Dater

Send Message
Post Baby gift
on: May 2, 2014, 9:36 AM

Hi !
So my really good friend just had a baby and I really need to get her a gift. The problem is that she is really wealthy and between her parents and all of their wealthy friends, she has received a crazy amount of money and gifts. What can i get for her or something that no one else would buy for the baby? Any ideas? Also, she live out of the country so I would have to send it with someone.....
Thanks!

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Baby gift
on: May 2, 2014, 10:00 AM

first guess would be if theres something available where you are and not where she is
otherwise, i would say go for something thats related to a personal joke between you guys, whether its an outfit that says something, a toy etc.

bibliophil-
e02

Dating Maven

Send Message
Post Re: Baby gift
on: June 3, 2014, 5:46 AM

I would go with something customized. For instance, my neighbor's baby has a blanket embroidered with her name and Hebrew date of birth. I think something like that would be really cute. A

lternatively, you could get your friend a gift that isn't really a baby gift at all but something for her! Like a spa certificate or something for herself. The baby will be getting tons of stuff but he/she isn't old enough to appreciate any of it, while your friend will certainly appreciate the gesture if you think of her at this time.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.047 seconds.