Forums

Suggest a New Forum Category

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sharing Shidduchim
shoshana_

Dater

Send Message
Post Sharing Shidduchim
on: December 16, 2013, 8:34 PM

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to invite anyone who is interested to a new group that I started for single girls which is a new and innovative way to network. We meet by phone twice a month and get to know each other and try to think of ideas for one another. We have all had previous dates, brother's friends, cousins, etc who we have heard of or know so this is a way to get to know girls personally and try to brainstorm for them just as they will brainstorm for you. There is some Torah learning and Tehillim that is part of the phone calls as well so it is really a good uplifting experience. Plus it is a way to meet new girls and make new friends and connections. It is 100% free and a chessed that we all do for each other. It is about a commitment of 2 hours a month - not much at all! I hope to hear from anyone who is interested. Please email me at sdmovseye@yahoo.com. Thanks!

chaykie

Dating Coach

Send Message
Post Re: Sharing Shidduchim
on: December 17, 2013, 8:18 PM

interesting idea- i always wondered if my friends ever even think of this idea. there are a few friends i have that i'd consider my type, and maybe one of the guys they dated and didn't work out for some reason, can be a good match for me, or other girls of our type.

eyeroller9-

Dater

Send Message
on: December 18, 2013, 6:49 PM

An in person meeting would be even better

sem613

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 18, 2013, 9:50 PM

I once went out with a guy that was great but personality was not for me and tried to redt it to my friend (turns out it wasn't shayach for other reasons). or a friend redt a guy to me after it wasnt for her.
the hard thing though is the actual redting, who do you go through, because the single girl who went out with him once is not really a good official shadchan

Gayil

Dating Maven

Send Message
on: December 19, 2013, 6:02 PM

I've done that before. U just ask a shadchan to set them up. I think its the BEST thing if I go out w a guy & hes great,but not for me. I allways think who'd b good for him:)

eyeroller9-

Dater

Send Message
on: December 19, 2013, 8:05 PM

My friends and I don't mind having eachother as unofficial shadchanim, so swapping guys works more efficiently.

shoshana_

Dater

Send Message
on: December 21, 2013, 10:27 PM

Thanks for sharing! We actually have an official shadchan if you decided to go through the shadchan or you can use your own shadchan. We may have some in-person meetings if girls are interested. There is less pressure to just get to know each other by phone first. Please contact me through my email if you would like to join or for more details (sdmovseye@yahoo.com).

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.3; Page loaded in: 0.082 seconds.